KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Going to cinema tomorow, what should i see?

Which?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hitch 2 18.18%
Be Cool 2 18.18%
Constantine 4 36.36%
Other 3 27.27%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Going to cinema tomorow, what should i see?
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

Going to cinema tomorow, what should i see?

Im planning on going to the cinema tomorow maybe (yeah i know, by myself, what a loser), but i cant decide what to watch.
Its between Hitch, Be Cool or Constantine.

http://www.movie.net.nz/c4.php

What do you guys reckon i should see?

I posted here because as i know the replys will be faster here.

if anyone replies...

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:05 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

SIN CITY!

SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY!

SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY!
SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY! SIN CITY!

Get the hint? Those other movies are crap compared to Sin City.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Its not out here in NZ, well not at the cinema ill be near tomorow

the link in first post shows what films are on

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:15 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Avaitor.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:18 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klogz
Deviant

quote:
Its not out here in NZ, well not at the cinema ill be near tomorow

the link in first post shows what films are on

It does? LMAO!!! I NEVER keep track of the movies!! Things just take WAAY too much time to come out in NZ

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:19 AM
Klogz is currently offline Click here to Send Klogz a Private Message Find more posts by Klogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Avaitor.

edited,

ill look into it

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:20 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

we think you should wait til Sin City comes out at your local cinema and go see it.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:20 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

man, what is so good about this movie anyway? not as a dig at the film but as a question, i hear the name everywhere but i dont know anything about it.

all i know is its a film starring bruce willis

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:22 AM
Klogz
Deviant

I think it's partially black and white aswell. I'm going to watch it because it features Jessica Alba as a stripper. Dang that's hot.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:28 AM
Klogz is currently offline Click here to Send Klogz a Private Message Find more posts by Klogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

really? just from hearing that the movie is sold!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:29 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

its a film based on a comic book created by Frank Miller. FM is the dude who origianlly did Daredevil and made the book famous for being the first to have a main cast character be killed by the bad guy. he changed the way people look at comic books. when he first started the Sin City world, people started in on the new hit. this thing tore everything that was out there. this movie is a dream come true to many of his fans. it has everything that you want in a movie. comedy, tragedy, horror, suspence, poetry. it touches so many levels.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:30 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

sweet, your low down on it and the fact jessica alba is a stripper, have given me good hopes for it!

the sad thing is i havnt a clue when its released here in NZ. ill keep my eye out!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:32 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I live in NZ too! eek!

It sucks, it takes ages for movies to come out here.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

see them all shifty

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:33 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klogz
Deviant

quote:
sweet, your low down on it and the fact jessica alba is a stripper, have given me good hopes for it!

the sad thing is i havnt a clue when its released here in NZ. ill keep my eye out!

May 12!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:34 AM
ChickinMeat

damn, thats god damn ages

i might not even be in the country by then, hmmm, but then i can see it at my destination, score!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:36 AM
Klogz
Deviant

UK will probably get it after us. They're getting the firefly movie after us.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:38 AM
ChickinMeat

damn!!! thats where im going!!!

maybe its my destiny that i do not see this movie

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I kind of want to see White Noise.

I love horrors, nothing scares me.

Except ghost movies! They totally freak me out!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:41 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

oh man, i feel for ya. this is just a wiked cool movie. the movie is based on three books brought out by FM. the big fat kill, that yellow bastard, and a sad farewell.

to give you a glipse at the story:

In a sad farewell, a common street thug turned good (Marv) has met this totally hot babe (Goldie) and falls for her. they are in the hotel room and she has disrobed. the monologue is Marv talking about this beautyful female.

"She said her name was Goldie. She smelled like angels aught to smell"

they fall asleep and from the door, you see a sillouette figure looking in. when Marv wakes, Goldie is dead and syrens can be heard from outside.

"It must have been a setup by a really good assasin."

a knock at the door from police....."come out with your hands up!"

Marv turns with his back to the door, puffs on a cigarette..

"Give me a minute"

from the outside of the room, police surround the door only to be knocked out of the way by this Hulk-like man. he hops over the guard rail and falls to the lower rooms.

"I'll find who did this to ya Goldie, i promise. And when i do, hell will be better than what i do to him."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 06:41 AM