KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » If someone broke in..?

If someone broke in..?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

If someone broke in..?

What would you do, or what HAVE you done (if someone's broken in your house before)???? It can be depending on the situation as well, say they came in to rob you, or came in to kill you..how would you react if you woke up?
My house has been broken in to twice. (Actually they ATTEMPTED to the first time), I was a baby and it was in the middle of the night. And when I was around 11-13 someone broke in again while we were sleeping and stole a few things from me mum's purse, we didnt figure it out till the next mornin erm .

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
What would you do, or what HAVE you done (if someone's broken in your house before)???? It can be depending on the situation as well, say they came in to rob you, or came in to kill you..how would you react if you woke up?
My house has been broken in to twice. (Actually they ATTEMPTED to the first time), I was a baby and it was in the middle of the night. And when I was around 11-13 someone broke in again while we were sleeping and stole a few things from me mum's purse, we didnt figure it out till the next mornin erm .
hmmmmmmm

when I was 11 I woke up and my bro was dressed in black taking someting from our little nook. I thought he was a robber and I beat him with a bat...it was funny to see my brother when I turned on the light.

If sombody did break into the house Id beat them with the same bat i did my brother.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I would hide. embarrasment Or call 911. erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:35 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Hidings a good idea but I dont like people taking things from me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:43 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

dude, i was like 1, and someone broke in and tried to kidnap me and my dog bites his balls (not kidding).

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:17 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

called the police. (next morning)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:18 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Puddin Pop
hmmmmmmm

when I was 11 I woke up and my bro was dressed in black taking someting from our little nook. I thought he was a robber and I beat him with a bat...it was funny to see my brother when I turned on the light.

If sombody did break into the house Id beat them with the same bat i did my brother.

Lmao.
Hidings a good idea but I dont like people taking things from me.

True...Not many places to hide in this house though erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:23 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I have hiding places. I just hope I can still fit in those places. erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I actually lock the doors and sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed. And if i'm having a nightmare and they try to wake me up......they're dead. My mom once came in the room while i was having a nightmare and kissed me on the cheek. I woke up scared all of the sudden and punched her lights out sad I felt really bad afterwards though sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:29 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I'd kick him on the nuts then I'll beat the crap out of him with my bat. no expression

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:29 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I would pull out my Hunting knfie out of my Hunting Bag and then Stab him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:30 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know how it feels...i was only about 10 at the time...my dad was a prison officer and my mum and dad were seperated...we (my brother and i) lived with our mother in a very dodgy council estate where most of my neighbours new my dad because most of them had been in jail under his custody...

they took it out on us...we got broken into 3 times...on the first occasion my cousin walked in on them in the process of stealing pretty much everything...they had the fridge...washing machine...everything...lined up in the hall...my cousin...who was living with us at the time and had just gotten out of hospital after a groin operation was assaulted...they kicked him in the groin and burst the stitches...we found him 2 hours later and he had almost bled to death at the front door of the house in full view of passers by...no-one helped

they also fire bombed us 3 times and smashed the windows of the house just about every day...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Originally posted by Masrix
I would pull out my Hunting knfie out of my Hunting Bag and then Stab him.
Then you and him might be charged. Only if he trys to hurt you, you should do that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:38 PM
Hulk_Power

Then you and him might be charged. Only if he trys to hurt you, you should do that.

If someone breaks into your house, you have the right to do anything to them. Especially if their intentions are to harm or kill you. Therefore you can stab them or beat the crap out of them and the law can't do anything to you.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:41 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Originally posted by Hulk Power
If someone breaks into your house, you have the right to do anything to them. Especially if their intentions are to harm or kill you. Therefore you can stab them or beat the crap out of them and the law can't do anything to you.
Good point...I thought you ment if they stole somthing from you. But I shoudnt be talking for me beating up my brother thinking he was a robber.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:43 PM
Hulk_Power

Good point...I thought you ment if they stole somthing from you. But I shoudnt be talking for me beating up my brother thinking he was a robber.

Even if they break in to just steal something, you still have the right to do anything to them. Maybe not kill them but you can hurt them because they broke into your property.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:47 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

When i was about 10 at the countryside, a hen tried to come into the house. I chased it out and threw rocks and bits of dirt at it......i'm so cool

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:50 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Originally posted by Wickerman
When i was about 10 at the countryside, a hen tried to come into the house. I chased it out and threw rocks and bits of dirt at it......i'm so cool

~wickerman~
Your cooler than cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:52 PM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Wickerman
I actually lock the doors and sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed. And if i'm having a nightmare and they try to wake me up......they're dead. My mom once came in the room while i was having a nightmare and kissed me on the cheek. I woke up scared all of the sudden and punched her lights out sad I felt really bad afterwards though sad

~wickerman~

Thats awful!!! erm
Originally posted by jaden101
i know how it feels...i was only about 10 at the time...my dad was a prison officer and my mum and dad were seperated...we (my brother and i) lived with our mother in a very dodgy council estate where most of my neighbours new my dad because most of them had been in jail under his custody...

they took it out on us...we got broken into 3 times...on the first occasion my cousin walked in on them in the process of stealing pretty much everything...they had the fridge...washing machine...everything...lined up in the hall...my cousin...who was living with us at the time and had just gotten out of hospital after a groin operation was assaulted...they kicked him in the groin and burst the stitches...we found him 2 hours later and he had almost bled to death at the front door of the house in full view of passers by...no-one helped

they also fire bombed us 3 times and smashed the windows of the house just about every day...

Omg that sucks so bad. Is he alright?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:52 PM
Whatsername

Originally posted by fantasygirl
I would hide. embarrasment Or call 911. erm

If you called 911 bugger all would happen cause you don't live in the USA, dearie stick out tongue

I'd probably freak out and hide embarrasment ...or call the police.

In a coma you don't dream, you just hope that someone sits with you...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:57 PM
Whatsername is currently offline Click here to Send Whatsername a Private Message Find more posts by Whatsername Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote