KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)

Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)

Okay, Finally. Rules
OOC talk will be put in (( )).
Talk in third person (Like in every RP ever known to man stick out tongue)
Keep it relatively clean erm I dont want this taken down.
And Keep up with the story dont go off on some random tangent.
THERE WILL BE SPOILERS So i suggest if you havent read the 6th book and dont want things spoiled for you, stay out until you finish

I invite anyone else to join just as long as they post here first!

((The story starts out right after Dumbledor's Funeral, so the train is leaving soon))
And so it begins....
The Summer had started out much hotter then usual, most of the hogwarts students had chosen to stay in the safety of their own home, and would not be coming back, which was understandable due to what had just happened. Professor Minerva McGonagall had taken over Headmistress temporarily as the school searched for a replacement. Hogwarts had a mournful air about it ever since Dumbledore was taken and most of the teacher seemed a little more silent and distracted then usual. Two replacement teachers had taken over Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts. But most of the students didnt even bother to care. Many students were outside saying their final goodbyes to their friends

Buffy sat in the owlery scribbling a letter to her parents
" I won't be coming home this summer, so don't expect me to get off the train looking for you. Its about time I took care of myself and left you two. I wish it hadent of come to this, though im sure you're ecstatic. I will not support He who has ruined so many lives and if i ever catch you in the act i will not hesitate to take action. Your not so loving daughter, Elizabeth."
Buffy motioned for one of the owls to cometo her and tied the letter onto its foot. she leaned against the cold stonewalls and watched it soar out of sight.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by Ronny on Jul 25th, 2005 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:32 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

((are we still in hogwarsts or have been sent home)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:38 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

(( Were getting sent home soon))

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:38 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

((oh thanks))
-lance sits in the gryffindor common room stareing out of the window wondering what will happen now that dumbledore had been murdered-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

((im still reading it sad... i cant rp ))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:43 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

((how far are you))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:44 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy slid silently down the stone steps of the owlery, through the hall to the Fat Lady, she hadn't finished packing her bags. She muttered the pasword distractedly and wandered into the common room. She saw lance staring out the window. "How're you feeling?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:44 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
((im still reading it sad... i cant rp ))
((You can if you want, there just might be a few spoilers sad ))

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:45 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
Buffy slid silently down the stone steps of the owlery, through the hall to the Fat Lady, she hadn't finished packing her bags. She muttered the pasword distractedly and wandered into the common room. She saw lance staring out the window. "How're you feeling?"
the head master just been assassinated what do you think i feel i just wish i could help in someway

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:48 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy placed a hand carefully on his shoulder, "You can help, you were and still are loyal to him, aren't you?" she sighed and started up to the dorms then turned around, "You're coming back next year. Right?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:50 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yes i'm loyal to him yet and i might not come next year my dad is already having a fit about the death eaters coming here i just wish i could get my hands on malfoy

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:53 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy sighed, "Don't we all." she felt a smallpain in her stomach and turned her back to Lance, She walked slowly up the steps, "I'm more in it for Snape." She added quitely then dissapeared into her dorm.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:57 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Nalfein sat staring into a corner trying to accept Dumbledor's Death. He knew Everyone at the school was devastated by his murder, but he thought he was the one suffering the worst. Normally he would find that he would stand up and take action but thought against the idea. Urden sat silently on his shoulder feeling the same devastation that sweeped the school.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:58 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

thats true -heads back up to his dorm to finish packing-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:58 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna leaves the common room...even she was sad Dumbledor had died...she felt miserable. "Why did he die?" Tianna sits on a moving staircase and covers her face.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:00 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

When Buffy came back down with her trunk she had braided her hair into two long pigtails and dresed into muggle clothes. She sat down on her trunk and pushed down the stairs just like always, landing with a thunk on the Common room carpet. Her gray tabby Emtrey pancing to her side. Buffy stroked her pet and looked at the common room around her. "This may be the last time I ever see this place." she told Emtrey, the tabby mewwed sadly. "Yes, we all miss him." Buffy glanced out the window at Dumbledore's Tomb. "Well the train should be leaving soon, we best get going." She stood up and pulled her trunk with her, Emtrey following closely behind.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by Ronny on Jul 25th, 2005 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:07 PM
Puddin Pop

As the staircase moved Tianna slid to the other side. "I'm not leaving...." Tianna frown and pets her friends cat coming down the stairs.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-finished packing his books and made his trunk hover with a wave of his wand and walked down to the common room-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

((Is that my cat?))

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:15 PM
Puddin Pop

A gryffindor girl came down the stairs. "Hello Tianna...dont be so sad about Hogwarts." Tianna smiles trying not to cry...and stood up and hugged the girl. "Its really sad...he died...Draco left..." Tianna sat back down.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:18 PM