KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasy Creatures/People Community ( sign up )

Fantasy Creatures/People Community ( sign up )
Started by: lilmisskitten

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Fantasy Creatures/People Community ( sign up )

Due to the War on earth between humans and alike, all humans have been completely wiped out, so the earth seemingly unused and barren has been taken over by the Fantasy Creatures/People and we are going to try and make the earth better by not making the mistakes that humans made.
Over time this was easier said then done and they end up create a remake of earth with simple divides between creatures/people with self proclaimed power,species, and who you hang round with can effect how you are seen within the community

Which is were we join the game, with earth trying to get back up on its feet

You can make up a character or use an exist one if you really one two and a limit of 4 characters unless you feel you need more (if so just ask)

!i!i!Profiles are a must and you can add a picture if you have one !i!i!

Name: Kianna Gratia
Species:Half Beast (Half human/cat ((do not want to know how that worked out))
Attributes: Quite fast, agile, can see in the dark
Works for : N/A
Origin: Japan
Background history/Family history:Rejected at birth, Kianna has grown up on her own learning to fend for herself and while the humans were at war she was underground oblivious to what was happening

Attachment: normal_cat_girl_4.jpg
This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

My Stuffs "innit"

Last edited by lilmisskitten on Jul 28th, 2005 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:46 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Ketchum Felson.
Species:Half Eagle half Human.
Attributes: Has two large Eagle wings on his back, his body is really light, and due to the fact he needs to always be that light, Ketchum never produces any fat on his body. His wings can carry someone/something twenty times of his weight. His breathing system is much more complex than of anyone, he can reach up to great distances into the air, and still make oxygen for himself even while out of the troposphere. His eyes can see ten times farther than a normaly human, and they spot things a normal person would never spot.
Weight: 20 pounds.
Height: 6'2.
Works For: Noone yet.
Background: Ketchum never knew how he was born, when he was born, and who were his parents. He was afraid and confused, and he was left to rot at two years old when the war started. He couldn't talk, he could only see, feel, hear, taste, smell, and fly. For most of the war, he hid, either in some hut, or flying above hiding in the clouds. In the middle of the war, he was taken by a pair of fantasy creatures, who were both amphibians. They wanted to take in a son, and so they took Ketchum in.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

Name: Lila~May Mezrial
Species: Half Angel Half Devil!
Attributes: Trained as an Assasin, she can go unseen when ever she likes. As the daughter of Good and Evil, she can heal any one with one touch of her hand but she can also kill with one touch of her hand to!
Works for : Nobody
Origin: River of Nesosec
Background history/Family history: Lived until the age of 16 with the River Children! Now she has to make her own way visiting both Good and Evil, her mother and farther in alternate months, No one would dare to harm her since they are to afraied of the consiquensis ((sp)) and of corse she is always a friend of the river!

Attachment: river child.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Last edited by AngelGirl on Jul 28th, 2005 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:16 PM
AngelGirl is currently offline Click here to Send AngelGirl a Private Message Find more posts by AngelGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Wow cool .....

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:20 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

when is the role play gonna start?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:26 PM
AngelGirl is currently offline Click here to Send AngelGirl a Private Message Find more posts by AngelGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

I'm gonna start it tomorrow to give peopel a chance to sign up nd stuff

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:36 PM
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

oh well i won't be here tomorrow cuz i'm goin on holiday! can you start one now and then bring it back for tomorrow!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:39 PM
BananaKing
Your soul.

Name: Reg Flet
Species: Namuh(Human/Plant)
Attributes: Green plant-like Skin(Harder than normal plants), can communicate with plants and when injured sends out high pitch sounds. he also has bad eyesight.
Works for: -
Origin: UK, Wen'O'Elliv Ville
Background: His species was an experiment made to stop the world being overcome by CO2 instead of Oxygen, once the humans were destroyed they lived happily in their own quiet Village of Wen'O'Elliv, but Reg left in search of truth and world peace.

Last edited by BananaKing on Jul 28th, 2005 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:49 PM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AngelGirl
oh well i won't be here tomorrow cuz i'm goin on holiday! can you start one now and then bring it back for tomorrow!

oh rite where u goin ?

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:21 PM
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

Originally posted by lilmisskitten
oh rite where u goin ?
exmouth! 'back to were i was born' with my nan and grandad!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:31 PM
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

so can u start the roleplay today for me?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:32 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Just wondering, is this a one sentence style RP?

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:37 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

huh blink

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:40 PM
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Originally posted by AngelGirl
[B]so can u start the roleplay today for me? [B]

Nope sorry, you gonna have to pick up the story when you come back sowwie sad

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:43 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

huh blink

I mean like:

Temp3r wrote - Hi

lilmisskitten wrote - Hi, who are you?

Temp3r wrote - A frog, who are you?

You know, small posts.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:45 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

why can't you?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:48 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No offense Temp3r but I think since all non-illegal-underage people in KMC wouldn't write posts like that. We won't write huge paragraphs, but we will write long, and completely usefull sentences.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

well there's no point me doing it then because after to day i won't be back on here for a month! sad

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:51 PM
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Originally posted by Temp3r
I mean like:

Temp3r wrote - Hi

lilmisskitten wrote - Hi, who are you?

Temp3r wrote - A frog, who are you?

You know, small posts.

oh, no its more story like, if it was like that it would die pretty quickly

as in Blah blah blah walked down the road silently on padded feet only stopping to listenig to see if she could hear anyone

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:53 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just wondering because those types of RP's always have 10 pages by the next day, and I hate clicking on the "next page" button.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 04:56 PM