KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » One Door (Story)

One Door (Story)
Started by: BlackKat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackKat H-DJ

One Door (Story)

Eliza stood next to her car, awaiting the arrival of the contestants, 'Hehe.. They have no clue.. hehe..' she thought as she smoked, waiting outside the house.

W: 1 | T: 0 | L: 2

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 09:46 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Loki Maeda pulls up to where Eliza was. he jumped out of the car and walked over to her. "This where we meet to make the one-mil?" He stared at her waiting for a reply.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

Eliza looked at him, taking another drag from her cigarette, "Yep." She said simply, "We gotta wait for the others though, hun."

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:17 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike arrived at his destination. He saw two people standing next to each other.

"So is there where we meet for the money and when do we start?"

Spike said looking around

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:18 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He looked at Spike for a moment before speaking.

"Yep, we have to wait for the rest of the contestants. By the way I'm Loki.

He looked down the road looking for the others

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:23 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

Eliza looked at them blankly, taking another drag before flicking the *** on to the ground, and stepping on it, "Yes, You wait, that simple.. Unfortunately, I do not like waiting.."

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:00 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike looked at the woman

"I agree with you i hate to wait these little losers need to hurry da fuk up im getting bored."

Spike said walking around and looking around

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:18 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Clyde came up to the man and woman sighing"Is this the place where we win that prize money?"He put his hands in his pockets looking curious.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:30 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

Eliza looked at the three, "You do realize you have a chance to lose, right? A big chance. Do not be full of yourselves. Only one will win..." She said before walking up to Spike, "And didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she asked before slapping her hand hard across his cheek, "It is improper to use such words in front of a lady, let alone act like a gangster. Act like a NORMAL young man."

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:53 AM
The Infekted

Clyde smirked and looked at eliza"She got you good!"he said turning his attention back to spike.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 02:10 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

(Um.. I really wish you people would post.)

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:26 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He sighed deeply and then looked at all of them. "Where are the others? We can't just stay out here all day.." He sits down on the ground and waits for any of them to reply.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:41 PM
The Infekted

Clyde walks up to the guy"I don't know but I hope they get here soon cuz im just itching to play this game for......a million dollars, right?"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:13 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Yep its for a straight million. I could really use that kind of money.." He yawns and continues to look down the road.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:16 AM
The Infekted

Clyde sighs looking down the road too."You think they might put us in a situation where we might have to kill each other?"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:19 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"If so then I'm dead..." He sighs. "I'm not that much of a fighter."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:33 AM
The Infekted

Clyde hunches his shoulders"I hear what your saying..Im not much of a fighter either but I'll do it if I have to."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:36 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

If we have to fight we shoudl work together and take everyone else out.. fake one of ours deaths and when they come and get the last body.. bam we both take em down split the monery.. haha in our dreams." He laughed to himself at what he had just said.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:39 AM
The Infekted

Clyde lip cringed as he nodded his head "Even when you didn't mean that it sound like a reasonable idea."He put his hands in his pockets.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:49 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He yawned and layed back. "We have to wait on people.. I hate waiting.." He sighed.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:51 AM