KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » To the Highest Bidder. Sign up and discussion

To the Highest Bidder. Sign up and discussion
Started by: 1337MasterNinj4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

To the Highest Bidder. Sign up and discussion

"To the Highest Bidder"

In a dark time long before modern man was around there was an age of swords, magic, and demons. Many armies were formed over the thousands of years. Many factions were formed by all races to raise an army just to attack other factions. Now a major war were most of the factions have chosen alliance has been waged. In this war millions will die and one side will control all of the known world. The two major leaders are Alexandr, a headstrong human that is power hungry and will do anything to get himself in the lead. The other is an half-demon, Markis, who is more level headed but is ruthless in all that he does.

You however will be a mercenary that will choose which faction suits you or just pays the best. It will be your job in the beginning will be to just kill all that you can during the battle until you are ordered to retreat or the other team flees the battle. Pick your loyalties wisely because only one army will emerge victorious. After completing assigned battles you will be able to afford more equipment or even just a fun night at the tavern. If you choose a faction but it doesn't suit your fancy, you will be able to change but first you must kill the amount of enemies that you slew of the other team. When in the town thought most of the mercenaries will be able to just pall around with their enemy until the next battle or, you can have a brawl and take the spoils. It is all your choice on what to do but it is the leader that you picked that will in the end decide your fate. (Battles, money, etc.)

Races:
Elf
Human
Undead
Vampire
Lykan
Demon
Half breed (of the above mentioned.)

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 08:42 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(srry i just found this after i said i would join lol.)

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:38 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

haha it's fine. I don't think i am really in the mood to bring this to life yet

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:55 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

OOC: thats ok then

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 02:20 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote