KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What video games would make good movies?

What video games would make good movies?
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

What video games would make good movies?

I know most of the games-into-movies out there, Tomb Raider, , Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and various other such as ... Super Mario Brothers which is kind of like Hell, except I’m pretty sure Hell has a better production designer. This is one ugly film, and I'm talking the kind of ugly that makes you want to tear out your eyes, throw them onto the floor, stomp on them, burn the remains, spread the ashes into the ocean, and then choke yourself to death with a bungee cord while frantically stabbing your groin with the sharp, jagged remains of a rusted aluminum soda can.

Yeah its that bad, maybe worse... But who knows, maybe Zelda could come along and save the games-to-movies franchise. And Super Mario Bros. should have stayed as a game!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 01:21 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

I said it before and i saw it again Final fantasy 7 would make a good film. If done proberly.
This has a great story line and its a classic. AND it make up for the shite of Final Fantasy Within or whatever it was called

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:39 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Zelda would make a great epic, and I would like to see Hitman in a movie. A Silent Hill movie is already in production though...

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:09 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Max Payne would make a kick ass movie.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:22 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

the italian job is my favorite video game ever and they made a movie out of that so now i just don't know...........

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 08:30 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

They told me that game sucks, what's it about ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:27 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

car hiests......kind-of it has a whole bunch of different modes though. 1 does kinda suck but the rest are the best!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 10:43 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paintballwizard

hey i may be a paintball freek but i like sords and all that shit but a good link whould be that guy who has a bow in lord of the rings
Happy Dance beer

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:14 PM
paintballwizard is currently offline Click here to Send paintballwizard a Private Message Find more posts by paintballwizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

How about Super Mario

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:59 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

max paine... (lol.. jk...)

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 12:09 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by CandyKoRn
max paine... (lol.. jk...)

Have you seen A Man Apart ?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:36 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by GroundedAgain
car hiests......kind-of it has a whole bunch of different modes though. 1 does kinda suck but the rest are the best!!!!!!!!

Ummm the one that sucks is the new one ? They told me it's basically a racing game.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:37 AM
metalhead925

If the directors and producers followed the plot, I think Doom would make out to be a good flick.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:52 AM
metalhead925 is currently offline Click here to Send metalhead925 a Private Message Find more posts by metalhead925 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

The Adventures of Lolo
Megaman
Kirby's Dreamland
Wheel of Fortune the movie!

J/k... am half serious about Megaman though.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 11:20 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Azurik perhaps?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 11:25 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Devil may cry could make a cool movie.
And vampire hunter (or something like that) cool be cool too.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Megaman Battle Network could be made into a decent movie. I think the OO7 game Nightfire, could be made into a movie, they did a such a good job on plot, and twists and turns and action... It could be done, but that's a different topic. Any fans of Castlevania, how about a movie, its got as many games as mario, sonic, or even Zelda!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:18 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Actually Terry Bogard said : "Dont you DARE underestimate me, you arrogant bastard!" then Laocorn said "Enough! You DIE!" etc...

I think Fatal Fury or Art of Fighting would be cool to see hit the big screen (with live actors)

If an RPG, Final Fantasy 6 is the best final fantasy ever made, so I'd definately appreciate if they did it justice with live actors big grin

oh and one more : Halo for xbox.. yummy story smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:02 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Final Fantasy X- If they have a good....well....um....EVERYTHING! big grin

and

Kingdom Hearts!

Zelda would be cool though too! My three favorite video games! love

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 10:46 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Zelda would make an awsome movie! And also if they do Kingdom Hearts that would be cool.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 12:59 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote