KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » SpiderMan 2

What mode of swinging do you use in Spiderman 2?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Easy - I suck at it and I don't even want to try Normal. 2 8.33%
Normal - Yeah... I'm a little bit braver than the people who swing on Easy. 19 79.17%
I don't swing - I run up the walls and jump everywhere... It's a hard life... 3 12.50%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpiderMan 2
Started by: Lag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lag

Spider-Man 2

If you liked the first Spider-Man game that was released for the movie, you're going to love part 2. It's going to be in a world like GTA III, except....get this.....you're Spider-Man. You go through out the game following the story, but you can also just web-sling through the city looking for people who need a good saving and robber's who need thrwarted. Already this sounds awesome, but wait there's more. You don't just simply web from building to building, you have to actually be good at it, because now they are putting in an anologue system for slinging web.It's gonna take some skill. Also, this time you won't be spending all of your time in the air or in buildings, now you can land on the streets and cars freely and just as easily go back to web-slinging through out the city. You will have all the cool web moves that Spidey had the first time and then some. I have seen some screen shots in some game magazine, I forget which one, but I do remember it just had a huge picture of Spider-man's head on it, anyways they look realy really good. They show Spidey on lamp post, flag poles, and on good old walls. If you haven't already read about this game then I suggest looking it up and putting on your anticipated list along with Halo2 and Fable.

Bah bah bah BAHHHHHH "Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can, He also looks freakin cool and does whatever the crap he wants... Look ooouuut here comes da Spider-MAAAAAaaaannnn"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:23 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

cool. sounds good2me

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:47 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked Check out the new Spider-Man 2 game here!!!!!!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...man2/index.html

If you click there it will tell you all about the sequel and show you some really cool screen shots! once your in this website click on the "E3 2004 Preshow impressions" also on the "3 new screens". I can't wait for the game to come out.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:18 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

does that game look tight or what i mean in the first one you had to do this you had to do that this you go around just like spiderman stopping normal crimes and everything its almost like gta spiderman

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:59 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah the game looks awsome, these are all the villans in the game:
Doc. Ock.
Shocker.
Vulture.
Mysterio.
Lizard.

5 villans! that rocks. eek!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 08:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Spiderman 2

Spiderman 2 is supposed to be like a mix of Spiderman part 1 and True Crimemessedtreets of LA. There will be a scale model of Manhattan for Spidey to go web crawling around on. This time you will be able to land on the ground when you are doing your web swinging. And instead of following a linear plot, Spiderman will be able to stop random street crimes that are not part of the story plot.

What do you guys think of the sounds of this? Do you think you might buy a Spidey game like this?

Old Post May 24th, 2004 08:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

yea buddy you can do almost whatever you want you can go on the ground and stop normal crimes whatever the crap you want you can do

now to me that sounds like it has definite promise because you are going to be able to BE spiderman instead of having to do this and that you get a choice

Old Post May 24th, 2004 08:43 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Looks very cool, I've already booked a copy at EB (Electronic Boutique)to buy smokin'

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:52 AM
shangheid
Bored

ill probly only rent it but who knows

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:24 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

It looks cool. Especially as it makes you feel like you're spiderman, by that I mean that you need to aim your webs at buildings, not just clouds.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:13 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

And also the acrobatics that you can do in the air, and your combat skills are a lot more impressive. In this one you face of against Doc. Ock and several other villains including Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio and The Lizard.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:53 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Didn't you fight mulitple baddies in Spidey one? I specifically remember Shocker...but i'm a stoner, so i can't remember the others. sad

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

You only fought Shocker, Vulture and The Green Goblin.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 09:31 AM
shangheid
Bored

i bought spiderman and it sucked...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:55 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

it was awesome what are u talkin about, but then again i'm pleased easily

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:37 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

so far, i like what i hear about Siperman 2. looks like ill be saving up for it.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:12 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

the reason i didnt like spidy 1 is cause it wasnt real enough... like shooten webs at the clouds... just stuff like that

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:35 PM
gambit88
Blackout

yea that was stupid but you could use the cheat and play as the goblin that was awsome usin his glider and all

but personally i got fed up with the goblin he was in everything no other spidey villains were famous except the goblin he was on coke cans posters and toys and t shirts and shoes and cosumes everything that was with spiderman had the goblin too

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 12:56 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I hope you can use a cheat to play as Doc. Ock, that would be awsome!!

I've already reserved my copy of the game to buy. In this game your webbing actually attaches to bulidings and you can land on the ground.

This is a really cool site with lots of screenshots that will prove it: http://spiderman.ugo.com/features/s...me/pictures.php

CHECK IT OUT!! eek!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:14 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

NEVER! laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:17 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote