KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Anyone Played Red Faction??

rED FACTION
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
GOOD 11 91.67%
BAD 0 0%
NEVER PLAYED IT 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anyone Played Red Faction??
Started by: ruby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Anyone Played Red Faction??

IF YOU HAVE

WOULD YOU AGREE THAT ITS AN AWSOME GAME

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:45 AM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

at the time it was excellent. i loved the way you could like tunnel through levels with rocket launchers and stuff by blowing chunks outta the wall and ground, but now it just seems old. in fact Red Faction 2 is old now!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:22 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

This was one of the first games i brought for my PS2 and it's excellent, far superior to its sequel which i thought was pretty mundance, the ablity to 'blow through walls' was a great feature and the 'rail gun' was excellent also. I now own it for my N-Gage so i can play Red Faction on the move.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:33 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I voted good... nothing like GeoMod technology has been done before. Its the only thing that saves the game from being another stupid sci fi/ first person shooter

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I voted good... nothing like GeoMod technology has been done before. Its the only thing that saves the game from being another stupid sci fi/ first person shooter

Yes sir!! That was one cool idea-Red faction was an excellent game, and then they came out with this sc-fi crap called Chaser... sad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:06 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

REd faction is one of the best FPS i have played since aliens vs predator. HALO is garbage. It is all color and sound. everything you can do in halo you can do in red faction, oh yeah you actually get a decent story with red faction. the only thing i would say halo has red faction beat on is of course the hypnotic colors, and vehicle use. REd faction is stil the better game

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rubyguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

yay another excellent bump

I'm not rubyman!
Happy DanceI don't have an email adress!Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:59 PM
Rubyguy is currently offline Click here to Send Rubyguy a Private Message Find more posts by Rubyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote