KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » mortal kombat: deception

mortal kombat: deception
Started by: kaz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaz

mortal kombat: deception

alright i played the game and i was excited about seeing the new fatalities but i got a problem. i got the game on xbox and for some reason its impossible to actually do a fatality. man i need some help before i break them game. has anyone been able to pull off more than one fatality?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 12:58 AM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

yes i've done Kenshi's break fatality and sub-zero's body shatter. it was very difficult!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 03:41 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i havent heard a thing about this game. whats new about it? do they still have weapons?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 03:42 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

sub-zero was the only one that i was able to do, i have tryed others but they never worked. the game does still have weapons. it is better thatn the others but it would be better if you could do the fatalities as easy as you could do them in the last game.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:09 AM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i checked out the site. seemed nice. i also found out that you can do hari kari!(aka suicide)big grin

do any of you know if liu kang comes back?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:58 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

he is not one of the main characters but when you do konquest there is a point where you actually see lui kangs ghost and you get to learn his moves and figure out his combinations.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:25 PM
unknownrocker
???

you can unlock lui kang to play as

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:10 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

i dont think lui kang is very good tho
my favorite ppl are Ermac,Baraka, and Noob-Smoke

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:12 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vash TFA
Localized Human Disaster

Has anyone tried to online modes yet?

I had it for Xbox and tried to play Kombat mode onlline. Unlike other online games, even fighting games that I've played.. instead of a delay from lag.. the session simply ends if the connection lags even the slightest little bit. I have a cable connection (obviously, since I connected with an Xbox) so I know lag shouldn't be a big deal here.. but I was never able to finish a single match because one split second of lag dropped the games completely.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:34 PM
Vash TFA is currently offline Click here to Send Vash TFA a Private Message Find more posts by Vash TFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

i play it online that has happened to me a couple of times when my opponent had 1 star but never otherwise

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:07 AM
Magee

i have a few questions if anyone could answer.

Does anyone know when MK: Deception comes out in the UK?
Can u play as the Dragon King?
What are the mini games like lol?

Oh and it looks like the Fatalitys r back to the old games where it was nigh impossible to pull em off!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:27 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I saw the commercial for it...there was someone that looked a LOT like liu kang, and was doing his trademark bycicle kick.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 02:17 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
I saw the commercial for it...there was someone that looked a LOT like liu kang, and was doing his trademark bycicle kick.

liu is in it
and konquests main charachter shujinko can get that move

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
i have a few questions if anyone could answer.

Does anyone know when MK: Deception comes out in the UK?
Can u play as the Dragon King?
What are the mini games like lol?

Oh and it looks like the Fatalitys r back to the old games where it was nigh impossible to pull em off!

NO
Yes, but only with a codebreaker or gameshark
there are no minigames between battles
and puzzle and ches are very good

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 02:46 PM
Kraken
Wraith

have you got to the dragon king yet i havent because i work all the time.
who is your favirot charater mine is kinshi just look at my avator.

Last edited by Kraken on Oct 12th, 2004 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:41 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

I havent gotten it yet...(reeeaallly want to)....but i think the chess looks pretty sweet. glad to hear that the classic characters are coming back too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:18 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh, good. Have you guys seen MK movie before? Pretty good. Plot is same old, same old, though. Save-the-world crap is getting out of tune. What do you think is the best new feature about MK Deception? In my opinion, it's the fact that you can kick a guy into a deathtrap, off a tower, and through walls. Neat cut-scenes.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
Oh, good. Have you guys seen MK movie before? Pretty good. Plot is same old, same old, though. Save-the-world crap is getting out of tune. What do you think is the best new feature about MK Deception? In my opinion, it's the fact that you can kick a guy into a deathtrap, off a tower, and through walls. Neat cut-scenes.

I wish there was more classic characters and deathtraps/levels

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:08 AM
unknownrocker
???

quote:
Originally posted by Revan X
have you got to the dragon king yet i havent because i work all the time.
who is your favorit charater mine is kinshi just look at my avator.

no i dont have a codebreaker or gameshark so I cant get him
PPl In my sig(Ermac,Noob, And Smoke) and baraka

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Noob Saibot is the original Sub-zero, scarface/shredder is his brother

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:12 AM
shangheid
Bored

hey how do you unlock kenshi i searched c-3 earthrealm and he wasnt there can any one tell me

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:13 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote