KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Started by: RaventheOnly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Laugh The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

OMG.... it..... looks.... awesome.......

Bethaseda is also taking over for the next Fallout with the same engine big grin

(please log in to view the image)

You can ride horse to eek!

http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:30 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I just creamed my pants....

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

you should have seen my face when i looked in game informer and realized after a bit that.... it was Elder Scrolls IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That mind you all is the in game shots that are official. They are releasing it on PC and later on to X-Box 2 mainly, then PS3 and even Nintendos upcoming console. The present systems would explode if they tried to even fathom running it. eek!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:37 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I can't wait for the new fallout game....man...it's good to be a gamer right now.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I can't wait for the new fallout game....man...it's good to be a gamer right now.

with the same engine.... its going to rock..... eek! Doom 3 has similar graphics eek! oh... and by the way... the characters under this engine actually age eek!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:41 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Give it give it to me now!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:42 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Give it give it to me now!!!

12-15-05

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:51 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

oh and Fallout is to be released after Oblivion is. no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:52 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

i go tmorrowwind for the pc, and at the time i had a top-of-the-range high spec PC, but when i played it, it was still not playing right. THe frames are too slow on the pc version. Tooo much lagging

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:40 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

My Comp ran it fine stick out tongue but i liked the X-box version more stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:03 AM
Joker1237

looks very life like, So they are having a PS3????

I was sure the systems would have given up by now or something,

IT was like 2 or so years ago when I got PS2.

That does not seem long,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:31 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

This game is going to be fantastic! Incredible graphics, amazing NPC AI, huge world.....

When I saw that Game Informer cover (which stated what the game was) I was blown away. Already a must-have!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:19 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Cipher
This game is going to be fantastic! Incredible graphics, amazing NPC AI, huge world.....

When I saw that Game Informer cover (which stated what the game was) I was blown away. Already a must-have!

That was the Elder scrolls III: Morrowind for its time stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:53 PM
Havoc470
Smo

when i saw the cover i was amazed, and when i read the preview i was even more amazed, so this game is gonna be completely a-mazing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:54 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

yes

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:56 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I hope they bring back some old features from Elderscrolls : Daggerfall , like climbing walls and being able to control the directions of your swings more closely.... I also wonder how they're going to mask nudity this time around lol.. Im also hopeful they'll bring back official player housing (along with the probabilities of getting robbed by NPCs, or perhaps a rival hero/villain)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:54 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

buldur's gate had that you get a message that you just noticed you are missing a bit of money laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 02:58 PM
Robo-Chocobo

lol, I dont want to get robbed...thats my job....

lol are we actually able to buy a house in morrowind? I just am using this lady's house near the thieves guild hang out. she never comes home anyway, so why not "refurbish" it, with my armor, clothes, and potions. and then theirs the several cave mansions I"aquired"...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:01 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
I just creamed my pants....

You too?! eek!

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:06 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

This is gonna wipe the floor with all the competetion! (I hope they keep the First-Person Perspective, Thief 3 style)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:07 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote