KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars: Jedi Academy 2

Star Wars: Jedi Academy 2
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Star Wars: Jedi Academy 2

I played "Jedi Academy" and loved it, it is REALLY kool, does anyone have any information of Jedi Academy 2?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 07:50 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Not really but i got it for X-Box and its like 10 fold better then outcast. Smoother control.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:13 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a second academy? haven't heard anything about it

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

i had beat the game so many times it funny but its the grates Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 11:58 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, me too, But I wish you could make your own name, when it gets too the end its hard for me too decide if I want too kill Rosh and go to the dark side or stay on the path of light, when i frist played the game i wqas lik YAY!! finally i can go too the darkside, but i was dissappointed that you only can do like 2 levels on the darkside

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:42 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythBlazer

ya you could't play much with the dark side wish they have more in Academy 2 or make a similar game for PS2

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:44 PM
MythBlazer is currently offline Click here to Send MythBlazer a Private Message Find more posts by MythBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's cause most fans would pick light side wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Well, not really because everyone who plays the game wants power, the first time i went to the darkside because i was sick of doing hard missions and them always caring about rosh, so i chose the dark side. I wanted to make them all suffer evil face

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:30 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud
i did the same ..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:34 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Nah, Yerss is right. I personally enjoy the light side more.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:33 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Even when I choose the lightside, when I got to the sith tomb I would sneak up behind them and kill them with my lightsabre evil face
and if i couldn't be bothered killing people on missions I would ran straight passed them. I also killed the bastard Rosh, muhahaha! evil face

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:06 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I JOINED THE DARKSIDE FOR POWER!! evil face

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:07 AM