KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » <WoW> World Of Warcraft <I Need Help!>

<WoW> World Of Warcraft <I Need Help!>
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

<WoW> World Of Warcraft <I Need Help!>

My Boyfriend dropped the game by a few days ago, I downloaded it and am using his account because I cant seem to find another authentication key to make another new account. He, his brother, and mom, I kid you not are on it 24/7 and I cant get on because it disconnects be because they're on. So I was wondering, if at all, is there any help for me so I can actually get on and play the game? Or anyone who has a spare account, or ANY kind of help. Im desperate and I feel like yanking my hair out.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:15 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

you'd need your own registration key which means you'd need to buy a copy of the game.

and then you'd need to pay the $15/month for the subscription.

I suggest very late night log ins...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yes but I wont buy my own copy of the game! I have no money and Im sure as hell my parents wouldnt buy it for me. I've searched over the net for regis keys, no luck there either. My parents wont let me on the computer after 9 o clock, so that idea is busted too. Plus Im sure they're on it all night too. :'(

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:22 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoCoM_mAsTeR

warcraft is stupid laughing smokin'

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:24 PM
SoCoM_mAsTeR is currently offline Click here to Send SoCoM_mAsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by SoCoM_mAsTeR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Tell that to Daniel. Its quite a cool game, but it isnt addictive enough to make you and your family play it for 503049239048239483 straight hours. *Sigh*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:25 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

only 503049239048239482 hours straight in my family...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

LOL. smile I have his families account name and password, since that's what I have to use. And if I were that big of an ass hole, Id sign on and change his password so they couldnt get on, but im not, unfortunately and fortunately. sad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:38 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

If you cant afford it then tough luck.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:17 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:27 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Tell that to Daniel. Its quite a cool game, but it isnt addictive enough to make you and your family play it for 503049239048239483 straight hours. *Sigh*
if its not addictive then dont play

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:47 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Buy the game. It's teh only way you can play it.

Or tell them to stop playing it so you can use ther account.

It's a great game, worth every penny.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i can help i have the same problem change the password go to manage account it will take u to the wow site then click change password and ur home free

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:15 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote