KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Universe
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Universe

Publisher: Sega
Developer: Sonic Team
Platform: PlayStation 2
Genre: Online RPG
Origin: Japan
Release: Winter 2005

(please log in to view the image)

Official Site : http://phantasystaruniverse.com/

Courtesy of www.the-magicbox.com , we see three new screenshots from sonic teams PSU website..ts really looking nice so far.. and being a big fan of the Phantasy Star Online series, I hope there are alot of new refreshing elements in terms of gameplay. So what do you PSO fans think? Will sonic team deliver or fall flat on their face?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:07 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

eek.. more screenshots, and its lookin hotter by the minute big grin

http://the-magicbox.com/0504/game050428f.shtml

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

this game looks great!

too bad its only for ps2 though...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:45 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

this game will be much better than PSo on the xbox and gamecube version for two main reasons

1. No more HACKERS! which means everyone will hae to play legitly..people cauhght or reported being hacked will be permanently banned

2. No more DUPERS!

which means people will actually have to look for their rare items...

this is good because on PSO there are alot of fake hacked garbage people going around with their boxed characters with hacked weps and armor thinking their badass...and it's dumb that dupers can get lots of weapons because they have an action replay.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:38 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sova D. Nagi
Guardian of Celestial D.

It looks like it be one very excellent game.
No more cheaters and hackers that is sweet. eek!

Website.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:23 PM
Sova D. Nagi is currently offline Click here to Send Sova D. Nagi a Private Message Find more posts by Sova D. Nagi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

My friend went and supposedly played the demo on the floor at e3.. he said controls are really similar to PSO.. and that the stages are like 10 times bigger and feel populated by the organic life.. I asked if there was a jump or dodge button but he said the old layout of fast > heavy > special is still there.. although I personally hope they complicated it more than that.. he claims he was too excited to notice anything new about it (the controls I mean).. but mentioned that it was 40% complete

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:29 AM
Benjio
Loser in Many Ways

Hey, it looks awesome.

Have you guys been playing Blue Burst while waiting for Universe?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:03 AM
Benjio is currently offline Click here to Send Benjio a Private Message Find more posts by Benjio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Magic box has released some new images of PSU

http://the-magicbox.com/0506/game050611d.shtml

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:43 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:19 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

http://the-magicbox.com/0601/game060104c.shtml Some new images and a release date for japan

the game will be coming to both PS2 and PC on February 16 in Japan.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:19 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

http://the-magicbox.com/0602/game060206e.shtml

New images and monthly payment info

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:32 PM
an_old_wonderer

turns out it's going to be on xbox360 too ^.^

it's said hopefully on october 2006

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:42 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I believe the Xbox 360 version will not be on the same network as the Ps2 and PC linkup

I havent seen any new media about the game though

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:44 AM
an_old_wonderer

oh well, as long as I can get online with tons of other players.....I'm fine...Is Phantasy Star online for the old Xbox? If so I'm going to try and get it....BWAHAHA

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:18 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol yes there is PSO for xbox.. but I believe you have to pay sega to play offline and online (not too sure..) ... thats in addition to your xbox live fee

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:52 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I think the game would draw a lota' more attention if it had better grafics IMO, they've only tuned up the old motor, man, they're being lazy.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol yes there is PSO for xbox.. but I believe you have to pay sega to play offline and online (not too sure..) ... thats in addition to your xbox live fee

I have the GC version and I dont have pay a penny to play offline so I doubt there's any extra fee on the xbox version

Last edited by Raijin on May 11th, 2006 at 01:40 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:30 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did anybody see the Trailer on G4 today of this game on E3?

The song that was playing during it kind of turns me off but at the same time I like it.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:51 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

No I havent seen anything new about it.. o_O.. if the song was a turnoff .. thats a bit of bad news..

so they just mentioned all the typical info?... or did they say anything about it worthwhile?...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:53 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

They said nothing memorable about it to me, but I recorded that part when it came back on again b/c of the song, so i'll watch it again and let you know.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:00 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just cut it back on and it's just a trailer for the game. They say nothing about it.

sorry.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:06 AM