KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Is your X-Box possissed?

Is your X-Box possissed?
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Is your X-Box possissed?

if I leave my xbox at the menu I hear voices.. what about u?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:28 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

huh

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, my friend told me about this, so I tried it and it's true.

If you leave the menu on for a bit, you start to hear voices saying stuff in strange languages.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

omg, thats creepy.....too bad i dont have a x-box

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:01 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Maverick
Jedi Exile

i hear them sounds, i didnt think its voices, i thought it was freaky sound effects, its still a little weird though

Obi Wan: The council wants you to report on all the Chancellor's dealings
Anakin: Thats treason
Obi Wan: We are at war Anakin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:51 PM
Darth Maverick is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Maverick a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Maverick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

yes i was over at dark lotus's house when this happened. to me it sounds like its saying "f*ck off!" and "my life for your life" the rest isnt legible enough to understand. does anyone else know of this?

and dark i have to ask again...WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THE HAUNTED STUFF!?its not fair!!!>_<

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:28 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

What do you mean, haunted stuff?

That happens on every XBox.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

its an in-joke(dont ask) shifty

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:41 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its the sound of microsofts implanted spy tool! they know who you are!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Is that what it is I thought its just noise from somewhere damn is that creepy or what? Got to try it to see if it is my X Box

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:38 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Waste of time....

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

oh my god I have been hearing them also any ideas as to what the hell it is - to me it sounds like an alien crossed with some 1 from vietnam

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:17 AM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

oh my god I have been hearing them also any ideas as to what the hell it is - to me it sounds like an alien crossed with some 1 from vietnam

Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

sorry about all the posts this compu nacked

ChickinMeat

man i hate it when that happens!

not the xbox thing, the multiple posts. i gtta try that xbox thing though, when i get to a friends with an xbox.

how long you gotta wait till weird noises start?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:20 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

not lng usually in few seconds - just turn the Tv up - its creepy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:21 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Does it work if I have the Xbox Live dashboard.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 10:43 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

possibly because I think it might have sum ick t do wi that - I was readin' this Xbox mag and it had a comp in it about some fightin' game Soul Calibour I think and he person wi the most wins, wins the comnp - BUT the mag said that they would no if ya cheated - so that was pretty weird i MEAN HOW ELSE COULD THEY ACTUALLY NO IF THEY WEREN'T THERE WI CHA so maybe it has sumn ick ta do wi xbox live shifty

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:01 AM
linkslittlehelp
hyrules soul guardian

dude you guys are idiots its sposed to do that its not possesed

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:59 PM
linkslittlehelp is currently offline Click here to Send linkslittlehelp a Private Message Find more posts by linkslittlehelp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote