KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God Of War

God Of War
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

God of War

God of War is a super awesome game. I got it a few hour's ago, after the first minute or two I was totally sucked in! by the way is there a video-game discussion forum?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:55 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

yes there is. search for it u'll find it. thread is gonna get moved

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:20 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What does this have to do with anything?jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:57 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I like the game.The commercial was kool

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:17 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

It's a sweet game you have puzzles and combat and the puzzles move seamlessly into combat! If you have a spare 50 dollar's laying around get it!!!! it's worth all you spend you get to do amazing arrays of combat and it never get's old! anyway you should buy it!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:02 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I agree. This is simply one of the best games I've ever played. It's brutally interactive with special finishing moves and the like.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yep.Like when u have sex and the vase falls..
Hilariuos!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:28 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

(please log in to view the image)

props to PA, great comic

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:18 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I am not trying to diss the game or anything, but what makes it so great?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:06 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I played the demo and its amazing I love the betiful combos and there so easy to pull off.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:15 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The graphics are amazing for the PS2. I haven't plaed it yet, but the kids in my school love it, and a few already beat it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:33 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

So is this game worth buying?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:18 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

It's a good game and it's new game which means its not just another squel so I highly recommend this game if you dont mind the nudity and major violence.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:08 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Uh yeah it's worth buying I bought it about 4 deays ago I almost bought GTA: San Andreas but I already played that, any way it is one of my favorite games of all time and it got a perfect 10 out of 10 !!

well for now at least,

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:15 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

But what is cooler: God of War or Half-life 2?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:38 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Just bought God of War today...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:24 AM
shangheid
Bored

I just got it today aswell...it is one of the best games i've ever played(of course) thumb up

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:08 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I played for about an hour and a half straight without realizing how much time had gone by! This game is kickass!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:44 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Trying to get Pandora's Box and stuff... Those Medusa things are gay as hell!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:07 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am in the temple to trying to get pandoras box.

The commercial for the game didn't really attract me, I thought the game would be stupid and not my type of game, but I look at the game channel and they had an half hour program about the game and how it was made and stuff in it.

It is the program that convinced me to buy this game. When I would hear the creators talk about how it was different from any other game and this is what these types of games should be like and how they were pushing the bar, I was like give me a break, how much can you praise you own game to death, yall are just trying to sell yall game and of course yall think it's the best, yall made it. But when I played it, i was blown away and was like, yeah they sure were telling the truth, they knew what they were talking about and the game deserved every bit praise that it got.

I highly recommend this game, if you like crucial violence and gore and other very mature content (you other god of war owners know what I mean).

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:09 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote