KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gamestop Betray me!

Gamestop Betray me!
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Angry Gamestop Betray me!

I reserved my Xbox 360 back in July. And a week ago, I finally finish paying off my reserved. So I call them to ask them when would be a good time for me to pick it up. And they have the audacity to say that my console won't be in the store for another 2 WEEKS! Arrrghh!!

So now I'm on the waiting list. They NEVER done this to me before. Even when I reserved my copy of Halo 2 they had my copy at midnight. They fail me!

*curses*

sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:01 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Poor WD.

Gamestop isn't always the most reliable video game store. That's why I go there mostly to buy DVD's. Although I did reserve my copy of SOCOM 3 there.

I'm sure you can find something to do for 2 weeks. Polishing your warhammer figures perhaps?

I noticed you're a bookworm. Try looking for books by David Eddings, and them read them. preferably the Belgariad.

Bloody good books.

Last edited by Dusty on Nov 21st, 2005 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:08 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I KNEW THEY WOULD.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:22 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

They always been reliable to me. I been a customer for 2 years. It sucks!

Yes! Reading might calm my nerves. big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:23 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Erg, that sucks erm I guess that most stores are going to have a shortage of 360s at first, and even preordering doesn't guarantee that you'll get one tomorrow. It must really suck to be one of those people who didn't preorder and are going to try and get one tomorrow.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
They always been reliable to me. I been a customer for 2 years. It sucks!

Yes! Reading might calm my nerves. big grin

They robbed me of twenty bucks.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:29 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by Lana
Erg, that sucks erm I guess that most stores are going to have a shortage of 360s at first, and even preordering doesn't guarantee that you'll get one tomorrow. It must really suck to be one of those people who didn't preorder and are going to try and get one tomorrow.

I played the 360 at Target. Looks great. But I wont be purchasing one for a long time. I'm just going to wait until the price drops. I never really was a huge video game fanatic. I spend too much time watching movies, writing down my film ideas, and reading books. But I do love a good online game here and there. The PS3 looks promising, I'm still debating on which one I will end up with.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:32 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Meh, I never plan on getting one, I'm not an Xbox fan. No point when nearly every game gets ported to the other systems or PC, you know?

When it comes to the next-gens I plan on waiting for the Nintendo Revolution.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I reserved my Xbox 360 back in July. And a week ago, I finally finish paying off my reserved. So I call them to ask them when would be a good time for me to pick it up. And they have the audacity to say that my console won't be in the store for another 2 WEEKS! Arrrghh!!

So now I'm on the waiting list. They NEVER done this to me before. Even when I reserved my copy of Halo 2 they had my copy at midnight. They fail me!

*curses*

sad

Yeah, that's terrible. erm At least it's 2 weeks and not 2 months like some other people have to wait.

EBGames betrayed me recently. I preordered Call of Duty 2 for my 360, it was supposed to ship on the 16th with Next Day Air, I have yet to see it, but it should be here today.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

What is this? Has Ken gone soft? No tauting because you're getting your Xbox earlier and not me? stick out tongue

quote:
EBGames betrayed me recently. I preordered Call of Duty 2 for my 360, it was supposed to ship on the 16th with Next Day Air, I have yet to see it, but it should be here today.

Speaking of releases there was a limited amount of games not schedule for a Nov. 22th released. I wonder why the shortages. blink

quote:

Thinking of pre-ordering or just wait?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'll wait until it gets closer to the release date (which I don't think is even set yet) before I decide on that....stick out tongue

And I guess the shortages are because it's being released world-wide the same day, and Microsoft, being the geniuses they are, didn't ship enough systems. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:48 PM
Dusty

The Revolution is either going to rule, or bomb. The controllers can be used greatly if Nintendo decides to use them to the best of their advantage. Just wondering what those controllers can do when playing in a light saber duel, in a starwars game makes me Drool.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:50 PM
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Micorosft didnt ship consoles, it could be that they want to have shortages this way they can find out if they will be making money from all the orders comming in. In which case would make them genuises because then people will buy it with an even more passion.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:52 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Future Shop has never failed me yet.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What is this? Has Ken gone soft? No tauting because you're getting your Xbox earlier and not me? stick out tongue

Speaking of releases there was a limited amount of games not schedule for a Nov. 22th released. I wonder why the shortages. blink

Thinking of pre-ordering or just wait?

No, no taunting from me. I think I'm all taunted out seeing as I got PWND by bragging about it and still not receiving it. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Mando
The Revolution is either going to rule, or bomb. The controllers can be used greatly if Nintendo decides to use them to the best of their advantage. Just wondering what those controllers can do when playing in a light saber duel, in a starwars game makes me Drool.

I'm waiting to pass judgement on PS3 and Revolution.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't get mine until Christmas.

I don't mind, though. I'd like to see what kind of reviews the games get for the 360. yes

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:57 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Gamestop Betray me!

*curses*

sad
Thank Microsoft and their artificial shortages wink

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 07:04 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Amazon has never failed me. i preordered lots of stuff and i got them on the day of release.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah! Amazon is pretty good when it comes to customer service. But I've never order video game from them.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:54 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My dad and I are going to pick up our copy tomorrow and we'll get there before it opens to get ours.We didn't pre-order though,we never pre-order.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:38 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote