KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Battle For Middle Earth 2 [merged]

Are you going to get Battle for Middle-Earth II
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, What are you thinking! 14 93.33%
No, not a Lord of the Rings fam 0 0%
I haven't decided yet 1 6.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle For Middle Earth 2 [merged]
Started by: Mišt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

LOTR Battle for Middle Earth 2

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy..._hp_flashtop_bg

Yeah baby!

Elves, Dwarves and Goblins as new factions! Sea battles!

Oh god!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:28 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Excellent News! I love the first one and still play it quite a bit today, a second one sounds awesome.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:59 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

BUMP

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:33 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

DWARFS!!! so awesome I love to play gmaes asa dwarf big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:51 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Cool

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:34 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

read the article they got rid of those crappy building sites thumb up

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:20 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

YES YES YES YES YES YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:39 AM
shoe-freak
Jish!!

COOOLL!!!!!!!! dwarves! that is so cool!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:41 AM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

There's one thing I don't understand about a sequel to this game. That is: In the first one, the game completed everything that was in the movies and then some. In this game, is it going to take place before the trilogy or something (considering there wouldn't be much to do if it didn't)...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:48 AM
Hazardous

Yeah, I was playing the first one yesterday and thought about that...kinda stupid really...but oh well, should be fun big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:22 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II

Battle for Middle-Earth II is coming out soon. Gondor and Rohan have been combined into one army; dwarves and elves are in it and so are the goblins but of course Isengard and Mordor shall be in it. Sea battles are in this one plus a new summon; my guess for the bad guys; the Watcher. This one looks better then the first.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Oh I think that they are going to add the stuff from the books now that is the many battles the movies didint tell us about taht where evenly as big as teh one outside Minas Tirith, the orcs had just as many troops up there fighing the elves and dwarfs you know, thats whats coing to be added and then maybe the first dwarfs missions will be battles from the hobbit and stuff

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

there really desperate to capitalise while people still know the name....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:14 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

game looks good, they got rid of a lot of the problems I had with the first I'll just look for a copy, saving my money for Age of Empires 3

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:13 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I want to do the new castle building thing. They have the entire book series now to use instead of just the movies.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 02:10 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Arrow Battle For Middle Earth 2

Some of you will probably know that a Battle For Middle Earth 2 has been announced; well its actually quite a way through it's developement and I was wondering what general LOTR fans opinions would be about the sequel and the direction it's heading ie...

Moving the story up north and the effects of the War of the Ring on Rivendell, Lothlorien and Mirkwood...

New heroes such as Thranduil etc...

And general problems with its predecessor...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:35 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Can a moderator move this to the games discussion thread please...no one really seems interested here...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

Well I'm enjoying middle earth 1 at the time and play a lot of games on my network. So I'm sure I'm gonna download or buy part 2.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:58 PM
Smoker Stevens is currently offline Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

OMG PART 2 IS COMING OUT?! OH MY GOD!!!! (runs out door)

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:46 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Battle for Middle Earth II comes out

3rd March 2006

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:47 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote