KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead Rising (Zombies Galore!)

Dead Rising (Zombies Galore!)
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Dead Rising (Zombies Galore!)

The basic premise of this game is simple.... killing zombies. Yes, it sounds like a rip off of Resident Evil. But looking at the screenshots and the videos. The game has totally drawn my attention.

There are lots of things you can use as a weapon. Like guns, shovels, and I think even a loaf of bread. Anyone else seen it? It has the atmosphere of a zombie flick. Which I really like. Hopefully it delivers.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:07 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

A loaf of bread?! Okay, I'll have to check that game out for that very reason....laughing

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Here is a screenshot. stick out tongue

Attachment: 000zombies.jpg
This has been downloaded 249 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:10 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

What console(s) is it for?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:29 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

xbox 360.. you can find videos for it here : http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1781

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:08 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Wow... I'm really not into zombie games but this looks really interesting. Theres a couple hundred zombies in that one video eek!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:47 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I remember a shot of fighting zombies in a supermarket, this game looks awesome. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:31 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, been fallowing this game for sometime. Looks neat.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I knew it would interest you BF. Doesn't the game looks like something someone would do in zombie movie? you know, like a simulated Dawn of the Dead experience? big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:06 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hey everyone! The game is coming soon! Check out the latest XBM for exclusive screen shots of the game. There is a feauttere on killing zombies and I think you'll like it. Gotta get this game..I'm having high hopes for this one.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:11 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

You have a time limit.

That sucks.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:20 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's not really a clone of RE.

Your an journalist and the main objectives is too take pictures of the zombies and you get more points for action shots like an head exploding and stuff of that nature.

Also, its more open nature than any other zombie game.

That's what I got from the article for gamespot.

But its definitly not like RE.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:14 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
It's not really a clone of RE.

Your an journalist and the main objectives is too take pictures of the zombies and you get more points for action shots like an head exploding and stuff of that nature.

Also, its more open nature than any other zombie game.

That's what I got from the article for gamespot.

But its definitly not like RE.

nobody said it was...?

reminds me of shawn of the dead..laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The basic premise of this game is simple.... killing zombies. Yes, it sounds like a rip off of Resident Evil. But looking at the screenshots and the videos. The game has totally drawn my attention.

There are lots of things you can use as a weapon. Like guns, shovels, and I think even a loaf of bread. Anyone else seen it? It has the atmosphere of a zombie flick. Which I really like. Hopefully it delivers.

you can also use a zombie to beat the zombies I've heard

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:52 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

haha that'd be sweet..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by MadMel
nobody said it was...?

reminds me of shawn of the dead..laughing out loud

Well, my mistake.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 11:18 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Lana
A loaf of bread?! Okay, I'll have to check that game out for that very reason....laughing

Hey, they did it with french bread in Dynamite Cop, if I remember correctly. stick out tongue

I loved how you could pick up just about anything in that game. Mannequins, lamps, you name it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:17 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by H. S. 6
You have a time limit.

That sucks.

heh.. maybe as an unlockable extra you can ditch the time limit.. /shrug

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:17 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i think it'll get old really fast sorry.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:22 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i think it'll get old really fast sorry.

no it wont cause there different story lines to it depending on how many pictures you get, people you save, what people you save, and if you let them live or die

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:59 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote