KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite Win Poses and Special Intros

Favorite Win Poses and Special Intros
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Favorite Win Poses and Special Intros

Now, everyone has characters who have some badass win poses Which are yours?

Me, personally, from the win poses I like:

1. M. Bison (all): his win poses are just classic. And badass.

2. Shao Kahn (MK2): beats the hell out of you, then stands over you and talks shit.

3. Ryuji Yamazaki (CvSNK): Grabs you with the Snake Arm and taunts you.

4. Kazuya Mishima (after Tekken 4): Holds you in the air with one hand.

5. Lei Wulong and Bruce Irvin/Bryan Fury (Tekken Tag): Lei is lounging and one of the two are yelling at him.

So which are your favorites?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 10:36 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Win Pose : Terry Bogards hat throw followed by "OK!"

Special intro : either the Andy and Terry intro where they bow to eachother silently, or Terry calling Rock Howard a rookie, teasingly XD

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 20th, 2007 05:46 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Win pose : I like the Terry Bogard pose also where he throws his hat, and says Ok.

Special Intros : In Capcom vs SNK between Terry and Ken. Terry throws his hat and Ken picks it up, and gives it back.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 06:32 AM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I forgot the special intros. Here are my choices

1. Chun Li vs Yamazaki (CvSNK): Hon Fu jumps out, but Yamazaki sends him packing with the Snake Arm.

2. Takuma vs Ryo/Yuri/Robert (KOF 98): Takuma laughs while wearing his Mr. Karate mask before destroying it. The reactions from the younger people vary.

3. Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima/Jin Kazama (Tekken Tag): They face-off, arms folded.

4. Ryu and Ken (Alpha 3): The infamous noogie from the Animated movie. (SF3 anf CvSNK) They tap fists before fighting.

5. Sagat vs Dan: Dan screaming "OYAJI!" makes me laugh.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 07:01 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Definitely Annas win pose from Tekken 5 and DR (?) where she sits on her opponent and laughs... So awesome!!! I like all her winning poses from Tekken 5 actually... Ninas winning pose where she steps on her opponent back and says "Isn´t it past your bedtime?", that´s excellent one too! ^_^ Ling Xiaoyus winning pose where she slaps her ass and says "Bye bye", I love that too! Bryans winning pose where he beats his opponents face, that´s great! And Kazuyas pose where he holds his opponent in the air, that´s awesome too! Oww, and Christie Monteiros pose where she leans forward and says "Goodnight!", that´s sexy... o_O

Old Post May 24th, 2007 03:23 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Tron Bon and/or Kobun in Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Old Post May 24th, 2007 04:03 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy sh!t I love ALL of Anna's win poses, and even the ones she does at the beginning of battles. So f*ckin sexy. Christie's are also. Xiaoyu's butt slap is freakin cute.

Some are funny, like Lee Chaolan's, "You shouldn't take me to lightly", and "You should quit, you're gonna get hurt"

Devil Jin's laugh win pose leaves me laughing my @$$ each time he does it. The last second of it is always the funniest stick out tongue

Yeah there are so many win poses I can't think of at the moment.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on May 24th, 2007 at 08:15 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2007 08:12 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xenogears
Holy sh!t I love ALL of Anna's win poses, and even the ones she does at the beginning of battles. So f*ckin sexy. Christie's are also. Xiaoyu's butt slap is freakin cute.

Some are funny, like Lee Chaolan's, "You shouldn't take me to lightly", and "You should quit, you're gonna get hurt"

Devil Jin's laugh win pose leaves me laughing my @$$ each time he does it. The last second of it is always the funniest stick out tongue

Yeah there are so many win poses I can't think of at the moment.
Nice to hear that someone agrees with me, LoL! I need to agree with you on Devil Jins laugh... big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2007 08:47 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mai's "nippon Ichi" pose! close thread! mad

lol, but it does count. now Lets see:

Iori yagami's evil laughter will always be iconic and immortal. Hands down the coolest winpose ever.
Ryu's wind blowing pose
Terry Bogard jacket throw and "okay!"
Kazuya's where he picks up the opponent and mocks him
Heihachi's where he smacks the opponent's face in the dirt after mocking
Yugo Ogami's "your lucky it wasnt' a full moon"
All of Alice's winpose
Rock Howard's ki wings pose
oh and....anything involves a shot at Nina's @$$ embarrasment

Best intros:
-Kyo and Iori's windblowing one from KoF2000
-Kyo and Iori's KoF2001
-Rock and Terry's
-King and Joe's from KoF98
-Terry and Geese's intros

but the best intro EVER:

CHang and CHoi's intro from KoF 98 laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

~Sado

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:24 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

DOA's, so bouncy, haha, funny. My roomate used to roll her eyes at DOA's intros and stuff, pretty awesome.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:07 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Otus
Nice to hear that someone agrees with me, LoL! I need to agree with you on Devil Jins laugh... big grin
wink

Also, there's this one pose where Panda or Kuma are going berserk at the beginning of a match. I was like "WTF!?"

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post May 26th, 2007 06:42 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh you know what else is funny?

Anna's win pose where she leans over her fallen opponent and says, "My such a lovely face".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AHA!

Old Post May 29th, 2007 09:25 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

xeno....you likes girl who can smack you around, don't you? you sick masochistic freak you!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 08:28 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

quote:
Iori yagami's evil laughter will always be iconic and immortal. Hands down the coolest winpose ever.

I always found that random and sidesplittingly funny....

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 12:36 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
xeno....you likes girl who can smack you around, don't you? you sick masochistic freak you!
Yeah I just let the girls beat me up.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 01:50 AM
Ron Mexico
F**k PETA

I find Cody's SFA3 pose hilarious when he gets chased by Edi. E
Also Gouki's entrance from Street Fighter 3 second Impact where he jumps down from the mountain is just sick

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 11:10 PM
Ron Mexico is currently offline Click here to Send Ron Mexico a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Mexico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I figured if I waited long enough someone'd make my thread for me. Thanx Snafu. Rock has 2 of the best. That "ki wings" pose is cool but is anything cooler than throwing your jacket over someone's face? No. I like when Elena bends over. Ken's victory/peace sign is a f*cking classic as well as Iori's psycho laugh. Bryan Fury smashing your face in after the fight’s over & Akuma’s sign popping up on his back are cool as well. In SF3 when you beat Elena w/Ken you’d see her on the ground ass up w/Ken standing over her doing the V sign. Looked like he’d just finished banging her brains out. Anything Elena, R.Mika, Mai or Angel(KOF) is cool too. Spidey’s “1 for JJ” is cool ‘cuz he fu*ks you up & then takes a picture

Attachment: ken-cvs-peace.gif
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 11:33 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
Terry Bogard jacket throw and "okay!"
Terry's jacket throw is weaksause. "Wow. He can catch a jacket. Hazaaa." Try catching a sword w/out looking like Haohmaru does. Now that's cool. Terry's hat throw is better than the jacket & I'm not a big fan of the hat throw. Rock's jacket throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terry's jacket throw. Terry's jacket throw sux @ss compared to his other poses. & none of them are top 10 IMO to begin with!!!!! mad This rant sponsored by Burger King.

Last edited by I-Drop on Jan 1st, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 10:22 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

This one.

(please log in to view the image)

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 10:30 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
Terry's jacket throw is weaksause. "Wow. He can catch a jacket. Hazaaa." Try catching a sword w/out looking like Haohmaru does. Now that's cool. Terry's hat throw is better than the jacket & I'm not a big fan of the hat throw. Rock's jacket throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terry's jacket throw. Terry's jacket throw sux @ss compared to his other poses. & none of them are top 10 IMO to begin with!!!!! mad This rant sponsored by Burger King.
Haterade and Brainmane don't mix. laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 11:03 PM