KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » PR in KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

PR in KINGDOM HEARTS 3?
Started by: Terror of Death

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Terror of Death
Haseo

PR in KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

What are the chances that the power rangers will be in kingdom hearts 3? Power Rangers would make for an awesome level but I doubt it will be in it?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:09 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude you must be high.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:15 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 07:35 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

What kind of drugs are you on?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 09:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 09:12 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Whats the problem? You guys dont like Power Rangers?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:21 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL, no. It's not that we don't like Power Rangers. We're wondering why in the world you think PRs are going to appear in a Square Enix game.

Come on, PRs appearing in KH is like Teletubbies appearing in GTA.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:33 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

quote: (post)
[i]Come on, PRs appearing in KH is like Teletubbies appearing in GTA. [/B]

If they put in stuff like Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid why cant they put in the power rangers?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

Because Power Rangers are not Disney.

Everything in KH is from Final Fantasy or Disney, as the games are made by SE/Disney.

And I could swear there's a KH3 thread around here somewhere but I cannot find it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Lana
Because Power Rangers are not Disney.

And they said I was high. laughing Powers Rangers has been owned been owned by Disney for almost five years now. Welcome to the 21 century people! laughing

Last edited by Terror of Death on Jul 1st, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:11 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Terror of Death
And they said I was high. laughing Powers Rangers has been owned been owned by Disney for almost five years now. Welcome to the 21 century people! laughing

And you are actually keeping up with this? You do know you have to be 13 to get on these forums. You have to be like 8 to actually care about PRs.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:21 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No thing is, Power Rangers pisses me off. I used to love it, but now it offends me. The bad guy will shoot a laser and some sparks will fly up and they will do some flip or jump and fall on the ground like they were hurt. Hell, sparks even come out when they get cut.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Power Rangers have aired on various Disney-owned networks, though I doubt they were created by Disney.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:28 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hey that dust can be deadly!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:28 PM
MadMel
Heh

lmao!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:31 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by ESB -1138
And you are actually keeping up with this? You do know you have to be 13 to get on these forums. You have to be like 8 to actually care about PRs.

Then explain the power rangers convention where you have to be atleast 18 to get in. Power rangers has a large adult fanbase but I wouldnt expect someone who views any childrren show as kiddy to understand. Many adults watch childrens shows too so I suggest you get off your high horse and grow up. And explain Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid being in the game.

And lets not make this get off topic please. Anyway, Power Rangers is one of Disneys most action packed properties. You people CAN NOT DENY it would make for an awesome level.

And yes Disney creates Power Rangers. So whos smoking what now.

Last edited by Terror of Death on Jul 1st, 2007 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:35 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Then explain the power rangers convention where you have to be atleast 18 to get in. Power rangers has a large adult fanbase but I wouldnt expect someone who views any childrren show as kiddy to understand. Many adults watch childrens shows too so I suggest you get off your high horse and grow up. And explain Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid being in the game.

And lets not make this get off topic please. Anyway, Power Rangers is one of Disneys most action packed properties. You people CAN NOT DENY it would make for an awesome level.

Okay so you're not the only lifeless dude living in his mom's basement who watches a show aimed at 8 year olds. Seriously though this shows that you are just some creepy fat guy who wacks off anytime the pink ranger walks on screen. You need to grow up, get a girlfriend, get a life, climb down from your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and get over it.

You seem to have life on backwards. Here let me turn you around. There now your past is behind ya.

And Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid were MADE by Disney from day one.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:37 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yes Disney creates Power Rangers. So whos smoking what now.
I haven't come across any information confirming that. Can you confirm it for us?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:38 PM
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Okay so you're not the only lifeless dude living in his mom's basement who watches a show aimed at 8 year olds. Seriously though this shows that you are just some creepy fat guy who wacks off anytime the pink ranger walks on screen.

And Winnie the Pooh and the Little Mermaid were MADE by Disney from day one.

Disney has the rights to everything power rangers now.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Xenogears
Power Rangers have aired on various Disney-owned networks, though I doubt they were created by Disney.

They were not.

Power Rangers is based off of Japanese sentai shows, and is spliced together scenes from the sentai (fight scenes and so on) and refilmed scenes (all the ones with actual people), and that's how it's been as long as it's existed in the US.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote