KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Should they return?

Should they return?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Should they return?

Should the Nemesis be back in more Resident Evil games, and should Pyramid Head be back in more Silent Hill games? I think so on both.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 09:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think Nemesis' story has been told and his presence would be more of a gimmick in another game than an indomitable presence, but i think pyramid head could work in future silent hill games. Pyramid head still has alot of mystery behind him, he hasn't been demystified as Nemesis has

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 02:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agree, its been done already. Thats why I like Resident Evil 4, it kept the horror aspect that made the games so good but the story was completely different which was refreshing.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:08 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I think Nemesis' story has been told and his presence would be more of a gimmick in another game than an indomitable presence, but i think pyramid head could work in future silent hill games. Pyramid head still has alot of mystery behind him, he hasn't been demystified as Nemesis has

I havent played Resident Evil 3 fully and I was thinking when I heard that Jill sealed Nemesis in a casket and she got out of Raccoon city before it got nuked or whatever, perhaps it would be possible that the casket might have shielded the Nemesis and he lives.

Or maybe just for the heck of it, Capcom will probably remake Resident Evil 3 and put it on the PS3.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:10 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

No.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:10 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

i hated the nemesis, there is no point for him to appear in another game, his story was told and RES3 was the weakest of the 3 games.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Nemesis doesnt need to come back, the chainsaw man alone from RE4 is a much better enemy. I would love Pyramid Head to come back, there is nothing scarier than having him appear ahead of you in a tight hallway.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:32 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I wonder what Pyramid Head's face looks like. That guys face is as mysterious as Master Chief's.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by @st
Nemesis doesnt need to come back, the chainsaw man alone from RE4 is a much better enemy. I would love Pyramid Head to come back, there is nothing scarier than having him appear ahead of you in a tight hallway.

or chase you down the hallway

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote