KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game with a gret replay value

Game with a gret replay value
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Game with a gret replay value

In my opinion, there are a bunch of games that I have played that I can go back to and have fun, like RE4, Fight Night Round 3, Resistance- Fall of man, GTA4, GTASA, etc. Name games that you have played that has a good replay value, and is still fun to you.

Ex: Resident Evil 4

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:20 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Re: Game with a gret replay value

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wil7
In my opinion, there are a bunch of games that I have played that I can go back to and have fun, like RE4, Fight Night Round 3, Resistance- Fall of man, GTA4, GTASA, etc. Name games that you have played that has a good replay value, and is still fun to you.

Ex: Resident Evil 4

Nice selection thumb up

I'll add:
The Curse of Monkey Island
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Resident Evil 1-3
Silent Hill 1
Metal Slug
Twisted Metal: Black
Okami

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:46 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Onimusha 2. yeah, i said it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pretty much any Zelda game I've played, Final Fantasy X, Star Wars Battlefront (first and second), Puzzle Quest, Animal Crossing...

I have no problem replaying games a lot, assuming they're good enough that I want to replay them. I've never understood the whole "I've beat it so I'll never touch it again" mindset.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Oh, forgot to add Pokemon as well stick out tongue

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Knights of the Old Republic
Mass Effect
Zelda: OoT
GTA: San Andreas

Those are the few games I finish that I still go back and play again.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:27 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I Agree with most of those above

Bioshock
Most final fantasy games

sigh, cant think right now

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallout 3
Diablo games
LOK series
Starcraft
Age of empires series (mainly 3)
WoW

basically the most re-playable ones I find are either those with great storylines (LOK series) or those with RPG elements, for example Age of empires 3 has the "home city" system, so although its a pretty good RTS, the Home city system makes it unique and gives the player a reason to continually to play games other than prestige. RPG's in general that give many options to players as well.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Peach
Star Wars Battlefront (first and second)

i'd have loved to play those online, but lucasarts made a real mess of things by not bringing out a proper patch for the dvd version meant i couldn't... idiots...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Raoul
i'd have loved to play those online, but lucasarts made a real mess of things by not bringing out a proper patch for the dvd version meant i couldn't... idiots...

My brother and I play against each other all the time, or with his friends. The time I accidentally stepped on Darth Vader while in an AT-AT still remains one of our top "what the hell did you just do?" moments while playing games stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

One game beats 'em all: Tetris

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:52 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Castle Crashers
Comix Zone
dokapon Kingdom
DBZ Tenkaichi 3
MVC2
Bleach Blade Battlers 2
Battle Stadium D.O.N.
Mischief Makers
Glover
Buck Bumble

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

My brother and I play against each other all the time, or with his friends. The time I accidentally stepped on Darth Vader while in an AT-AT still remains one of our top "what the hell did you just do?" moments while playing games stick out tongue

laughing out loud i've had plenty of those...

most fun i had was in co-op galactic conquest (we had it on ps2 also). i never felt more smug than i did when i flew a perfect circle around an at-at's legs with the tow cable attached... and then i had to fly away, so i had to try and watch his part of the screen and mine at the same time as it came crashing down...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:55 PM
Peach
mordrem

We have the first on PS2 and both of them for Xbox (yeah, I own two copies of the first one, I wanted them both for one system).

I was far too amused by the fact that I shot the Emperor. There's just something inherently funny about that, I think.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:58 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

laughing out loud i've had plenty of those...

most fun i had was in co-op galactic conquest (we had it on ps2 also). i never felt more smug than i did when i flew a perfect circle around an at-at's legs with the tow cable attached... and then i had to fly away, so i had to try and watch his part of the screen and mine at the same time as it came crashing down...

Ever go through a bunch of clone troopers as Maul and just rape everything in sight?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

We have the first on PS2 and both of them for Xbox (yeah, I own two copies of the first one, I wanted them both for one system).

I was far too amused by the fact that I shot the Emperor. There's just something inherently funny about that, I think.

laughing out loud

definitely.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ever go through a bunch of clone troopers as Maul and just rape everything in sight?

maul was insane at times. though, i have to say, i used to love playing on the death star was rebels (or any jedi). the long corridor (where they had the gun fight in a new hope), just chucking the light saber down it, used to rack up kills... that and the second shuttle bay... 100s of kills easy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:00 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

I always play as the Empire in the OT campaigns/levels and the Republic during the PT levels, so I've never played as Maul. Yet, anyway.

Using Aayla during CTF is a good way to guarantee a win, though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I always play as the Empire in the OT campaigns/levels and the Republic during the PT levels, so I've never played as Maul. Yet, anyway.

Using Aayla during CTF is a good way to guarantee a win, though.

empire? really? i always thought they were one of the weaker factions... is it cos of their heroes?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:18 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Morridini
One game beats 'em all: Tetris
This should be number 1 replay value

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

empire? really? i always thought they were one of the weaker factions... is it cos of their heroes?

I've just always been a fan of the Empire in the OT stick out tongue I have a decal of the Imperial insignia on my car (along with the Triforce). I've always found the bad guys more interesting in Star Wars.

Though I love playing as Jedi.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:23 PM