KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What awful games would you give to gamers you hate?

What awful games would you give to gamers you hate?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What awful games would you give to gamers you hate?

If you ever wanted to get back at a gamer you hate by giving him (or her) an awful videogame, what would it be?

If you already gave a bad game to someone, you can mention that in here too.

One time, I actually gave a gamer a game called Golden Axe Beast Rider and lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if he came and shot me lol.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:47 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Um.. If it's someone I hate, I don't go out of my way to give them anything, even if it is something crappy. Are some people just like "Oh, hey. There's someone I hate. Let's give him/her a copy of Superman 64 and be on our way!" ? I certainly hope not. erm

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 09:13 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

NARC

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 11:54 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which NARC the new one or the old one ?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 12:17 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ApolloCloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

World of Warcraft. Terrible, terrible game.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:18 PM
ApolloCloud is currently offline Click here to Send ApolloCloud a Private Message Find more posts by ApolloCloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I don't give away games. Then again, I don't buy bad games, either.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

GTA IV. Luckily, I borrowed it from a friend instead of buying.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 04:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

GTA 4 was a good game, in my opinion. Not GREAT, but good.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 05:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

An MMORPG, take your pick, not saying their awful, but if it's someone you hate then giving them a subscription fee to pay is funny.

GTA IV doesn't deserve it's tag as a fantastic game, it's my least favourite of the 3D titles, I don't like the driving, which is what you spend a lot of GTA games doing.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 05:09 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I agree. GTA 3 was light years better, IMO.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 05:13 PM
§P0oONY

My 3D rank would be:

Vice City (Loved the soundtrack, general storyline, plus helecopters),
San Andreas (Soundtrack took a hit but everything else was pretty good, too much countryside though.),
3 (Chatterbox = Fantastic, strong storyline.)
4 (Sountrack wasn't great, driving is a pain, friends texting you and calling you to do stuff was quite annoying at times)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 05:17 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zelda CD-I

That's about the worst I can think of.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 06:23 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wouldn't give a game to a person I disliked since he/she would automatically think I was up to something.

I still play the majority of the video games that I've bought in the past, and I refuse to buy a bad game on purpose and give it away just to anger someone.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Um.. If it's someone I hate, I don't go out of my way to give them anything, even if it is something crappy. Are some people just like "Oh, hey. There's someone I hate. Let's give him/her a copy of Superman 64 and be on our way!" ? I certainly hope not. erm

Honestly, that would be sad.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:02 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

You guys do realise this thing is hypothetical?... It's basically just asking you to name some dreadful games.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:26 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

I would buy them WoW so then they could waste a bunch of money on monthly fees plus they'll become an addicting nerd and have no social life. Yep, I actually think that's a good idea.

*evil grins*

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:34 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Assassin's Creed.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 08:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

One of the worst games I have ever played, even more so when you take into consideration the fact that it was the sequel to Year of the Dragon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 08:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heroes of Annhilated empires

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 12:37 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

chibi robo

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 12:48 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

true crime: streets of la. like one of the worst games ever, horrible driving, graphics sucked ass, and gameplay was even more terrifying.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 01:13 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote