KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Does anyone else have/play/knowabout this game?

Does anyone else have/play/knowabout this game?
Started by: Lord Knightfa11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone else have/play/knowabout this game?

Does anyone else here play unreal tournament III? I mean seriously its got amazing graphics and stuff. i was just wondering if it just didn't get any publicity in america/anywhere because its a really nice fps.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:30 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Yes.

It doesn't get much publicity because North Americans gamers are generally in favor of FPS or online MMORPGs.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:17 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Does anyone else here play unreal tournament III? I mean seriously its got amazing graphics and stuff. i was just wondering if it just didn't get any publicity in america/anywhere because its a really nice fps.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yes.

It doesn't get much publicity because North Americans gamers are generally in favor of FPS or online MMORPGs.

huh

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure that means that north american gameboys have fanboyistic tendencies towards Halo, but ut3 is a fps and the unreal tournament series is like halo's daddy. Its also on a bigger scale with more customizeable players and more/better/easier to manuever vehicles, which makes me wonder why nobody i know plays it or has even heard about it.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 04:12 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

My friend is willing to trade that game to me for my Mk vs DC game. wacko

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:23 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I haven't checked out UT 3 (my PC probably couldn't take it anyways. Maybe I'll get it for a console. But yes, the Unreal Tournament series tends to be really fun.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont like deathmatches. They are pointless to me, it's like running in a circle or better yet. It's like putting your head up against a wall and then trying to run through the wall. The game never changes. I can tell you though, if i did like deathmatches. I would definitely be into unreal tournament. Halo is the the most overrated game in all of history. Thats neither here nor there though, because i'm not a fan of either. I know i a shit load of people play it though, just not as often because it's well, rather old now considering the current onslaught of new titles.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 08:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

UT2004 was awesome.

UT3 was crap in my opinion. Gamers are going towards more modern shooters like COD4, and anything Valve. UT3 didn't do anything to really set itself away from the competition. Hell, they took out modes from UT2004.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 09:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, i got like addicted to ut2004 and played an infinite amount of torlan and that one game where its like a huge vehicle chase. ut3 doesn't have that map, so it made me sad but awesome things like how cool the tenticles work on everything make this game ftw. I really liked the added equipment like the hoverboard and the cicada, but was disappointed by the lack of modes :/

The highlight of course was the necris vehicles.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 10:34 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've got Unreal Tournament 1 for the PC and love it and i've also got the second one (2004) but the PC that i use can't exactly play it that great.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's a fun game IMO.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ime the only Tournament Champion!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:57 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have it. It's decent, nothing spectacular though. Very good graphics but it got delayed for so long that the hype died and nobody cared by the time it came out.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 02:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote