KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Started by: FWahMaN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Technically a different game...up to the mod/mods to close merge the thread.

Video (couldn't hear this though I will later):

Hope this doesn't stay exclusive....PS3 for one game...sad

And no, it's not Final Fantasy vs the #13 it is just randomly part of the game title................randomly.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:27 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm actually looking forward to this 10x more than the regular xiii

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

That looks incredible. Best Video game CgI that i've seen.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Why 10x moar!? mad

2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine had best CGI ever.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:56 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I remember when I first saw the trailer for this game..
I thought this was the trailer for the original FFXIII.
Turns out it was a different game altogether.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:21 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

A Dark Kingdom Hearts with added realism has got to be good.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FWahMaN
Hope this doesn't stay exclusive....PS3 for one game...sad

I'm hoping this stays PS3 exclusive. I don't hate X360 (minus the RROD) but FFXIII is getting some content cut because it went multiplatform. Don't need this to happen with Versus XIII.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:38 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Been looking forward to this for a long time baby

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 01:09 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

1. Why 10x moar!? mad

2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine had best CGI ever.

Oh yeah, for sure. X-men origins: Wolverine, was seriously Surprising and astounding as well.

Thats one of my favorite games.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 02:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glad someone agrees.

Sin, ef you...(jk) but naw it shouldn't stay exclusive. Just make another disc or two for the 360 version. We were ok with 4 discs on the PS1.

Dark Kingdom Hearts rules! big grin kinda agree there as well, as the characters do seem like grown up Twilight Town peeps or something...and the main character hair looks KH-ish if you ask me. Even the main song's piano sounds a lot like it was plagiarized from KH.....big grin no joke.

AND BLUDD!! mad (in the versus xiii cgi world-that-never-was-like clip) sure beats stars. that's why it's dark!

ROFL that place looks like TWTNW (skyscraper with stairs leading to it) and it's final fantasy XIII!!

Square Enix will be suing Square Enix! mad

wut

Last edited by FWahMaN on Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 10:37 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

is square enix capable of making non black male characters that dont look like flaming metrtosexuals (redundant) anymore?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:00 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

They made Cid (VII).

And Auron. no expression What came after X can go fawk itself.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
is square enix capable of making non black male characters that dont look like flaming metrtosexuals (redundant) anymore?

No.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 05:35 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously, someone with no facial hair and a full thick head of hair, with delicate facial features and unbuilt body suits a females body. Add longer hair and it suits more. You need something like Seifer's hard features to make the difference obvious. Mad eyebrows or facial expression, etc.

Also someone apparently didn't watch the video. One of the guys in that gang have very clear (and rather realistic) facial hair. Hardly metro at all.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:54 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Also someone apparently didn't watch the video. One of the guys in that gang have very clear (and rather realistic) facial hair. Hardly metro at all.

You mean the guy, uh, I mean the girl with the scar across her face? Well, to be charitable, she has made at least a conscious effort(unlike the rest of the cast) to look like a man by gluing some hair on her face. Not gonna fool these experienced eyes, though.

Although I can attest that the businessmen-looking white guys are indeed male.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:03 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

One would think sex sells. Instead, Metrosexuality sells.

_____
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

I'm hoping this stays PS3 exclusive. I don't hate X360 (minus the RROD) but FFXIII is getting some content cut because it went multiplatform. Don't need this to happen with Versus XIII.
Originally posted by Quincy
Been looking forward to this for a long time baby

What these two said.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Phuck the one that's commin'. THIS is the FFXIII I wanted, since the 1st trailer. HOTT!!!!!!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:02 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Are you guys aware that squenix is a japanese company... and pretty much every teen-early twenties japanese guy looks like that?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:25 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by S_D_J
Are you guys aware that squenix is a japanese company... and pretty much every teen-early twenties japanese guy looks like that?

It's what they wish they looked like.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:16 PM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just the inability of the viewer to point out secondary sex characteristics, no offense. Saying for instance Riku from Kingdom Hearts looks like a female due to having a delicate face and Kairi-esque hair is a good example. His body structure clearly belongs to a male, narrow hips, broad shoulders and a masculine build. Someone should google secondary sex c. Clothes also have something to say when it comes to gender. Hardly any woman dresses like a boy and vice versa.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:29 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's what they wish they looked like.

not just japanese guys, that look is standard in most Asian countries

even before the term "metrosexual" was coined, this asian guys were already doing it erm

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:58 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote