KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » KMC Award For Best Ninja (male and female)

KMC Award For Best Ninja (male and female)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

KMC Award For Best Ninja (male and female)

For male ninja, my top picks are Joe Musashi, Guy, Hanzo Hattori, Scorpion, Subzero, and Ryu Hayabusa. Mai Shiranui gets mad props for being the original bouncy kunoichi, which helped paved the way for fan faves such as Kasumi, Ayane and Taki.

This is for best ninja OVERALL. Who deserves the award (both male and female)?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:21 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Scorpion. just cus hes most badass, imo.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:28 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Male- Scorpion

Famale- Ayame

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Does Ezio count as a ninja? He's got disguises, stealth, throwing knives, acrobatic skills, agility, smoke bombs...

I vote Ezio.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:44 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Does Ezio count as a ninja? He's got disguises, stealth, throwing knives, acrobatic skills, agility, smoke bombs...

I vote Ezio.

I was thinking the same thing. Oh well.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 02:34 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Male: Strider Hiryu, Zankuro Minazuki

Female: Mai Shiranui

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Nov 21st, 2010 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 03:22 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

I vote Ezio.
Ezio is too awesome to be considered a ninja.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:39 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Male: Strider Hiryu, Hayabusa, Scorp, Hanzo & Galford (Samurai Shodown), Hyo Iwamono (Rival Schools).

Female: Ibuki and Hibana...easily

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Nov 21st, 2010 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:27 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

I vote Ezio.
i would say no, just because ninja is pretty much just an Asian assassin. but other than nationality, i would say he is....so idk.

and besided, altair is cooler imo.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 04:53 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Altair, is bland, not cool. There's a difference.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:53 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Master Chief.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:56 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Altair, is bland, not cool. There's a difference.
oh, so it can't be my opinion because it is not yours?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:09 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by menokokoro
i would say no, just because ninja is pretty much just an Asian assassin. but other than nationality, i would say he is....so idk.

and besided, altair is cooler imo.

Altair is a cardboard cutout of a character in comparison to Ezio...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

lol that doesn't mean i have to like him more, he may have more character than altair, but that doesn't mean that that character has to be likeable to everyone

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:39 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

As they say, no accounting for taste...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:59 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

eh, i like "To each their own."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:23 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Scorpion.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 09:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Male: Kage

Female: Kasumi

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 09:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Peach
Altair is a cardboard cutout of a character in comparison to Ezio...
And yet the first one was the superior game.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 09:46 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by §P0oONY
And yet the first one was the superior game.

It was a rubbish game.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 12:16 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote