KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... Pirate Of The Week!

OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... Pirate Of The Week!
Started by: Machete_Guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (103): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Smile Pirate Of The Week!

Ello mi fellow chums, this is a small little contest to see who can be the puirate of the week.
whoever acts most like a pirate in 1 a week or less gets nominated as pirate of the week big grin ill break ot som rum to start it off Todays Monday!!!!!!

(ill nominate big grin and if im gone ye can all vote the best pirate)

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:00 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

arrgh g'day mattiez!!!!!
z'ere a party on????.......bloody hope so
*mort the gay munki comes in and cheeco stays in pp*
(((we r aloud 2 have munkiz in ere aint we???)))
*drinks till she has a pot belly* awwww yummy rum! where the bloody hell is apg???

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:06 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

laughing out loud laughing good

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:07 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Argh she went the scallywag she is..she aint on me user cp aaarggh i need som Boo's *drinks 2 bottles of rum* AARgHh i need more!! WHERE THE BLODDY HELL IS THE RUM???

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:09 PM
PsychoFreeak

i'm not gone ye silly gulumph!!!!!! (lol)
and the rum is right-*points but c'z no rum*
nooooooOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!! no no no nooooo this can't happen!!!!!! *gos looking 4 rum........c'z it behind non-existant table* arrgh there it is!!!!!! *grabe 3 and skulls them all*
yp ho yo ho a pirates life 4 me!!!!.....*jdg and cheeco sing it then jdg stops*.....i didn't no u new this song cheeco?!?!?!?!?!?!
Cheeco: *shrugs*.....meh ah well.....bloody keep drin-*hick*....drinking mattie
JDG: starts 2 have a drinking comp with cheeco but cheeco wins*
arrgh....*BURP* bloo-*hick*....bloody munkiz!!!!......*trips over machetes feet* watch were ur -*hick*....ur goin bloody ungreatful.........PIRATE!!!!!..........

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:49 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

APG: *walks in followed by Rummy the gay er bi monkey*
ARRGH U BLOODY ICKY WRONG.,... THING I THOUGHT I BLOODY LOCKED U IN THE CLOSET
*goes back and shoves Rummy in the closet*
Bloody Thing!!
*grabs rum and drinks self 2 sleep*
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZARRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZ
*wakes up*
Awww head ache
*moans and complains 4 the rest of the day*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:22 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

..Argh..bloody pirates!!!!!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:19 AM
Jedi_Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

pirates rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revenge Of The Sith

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:31 AM
Jedi_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

*grabs ason and ties him to the floor* argh giv me yer rum! *takes his rum* arrghh

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:40 AM
Jedi_Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

*breaks free* giv mi it bak * takes it off machete guy*

Revenge Of The Sith

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:44 AM
Jedi_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

*Climbs up sail and puls out sword* Aaragghh if ye want it come and ge' it' ye scallywag!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:45 AM
Jedi_Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

i already hav it *takes out a sword*

Revenge Of The Sith

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:59 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

*Throws sword through adons head*AAraghh i Win ye ScallYWag!*hick* Are ye cursed now...cuz if ye are i dont win...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:02 AM
Jedi_Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

aye i am *takes sword out*

Revenge Of The Sith

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:03 AM
Jedi_Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revenge Of The Sith

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:06 AM
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:07 AM
trv16 is currently offline Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

....Aye....damn you *runs away to try and find meddalian to get cursed*

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:08 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Hello...are ye a pirate?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:09 AM
~freak-n-fairy~
Mrs sawyer!

wat ye be doin savvy ye be a bloodyscallywag for startin this here thread*sculls down rum* ye be a bloody scallywag dat be aight i call ye a scallywag

I LOVE ANDREW
if i ever catch u im eating ur shoes

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:03 AM
~freak-n-fairy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~freak-n-fairy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~freak-n-fairy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

*waves medelion infrount of machete's face*
i have 1 but u need 2 get 1 out of the chest itself!!!! nanananananananananananan!!!!! *guzzles down rum*

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:05 AM