KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Possible or Not?

Possible or Not?
Started by: *Pirate_Brat*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*Pirate_Brat*
Boooo!

Arrow Possible or Not?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you guys think it would be possible for Bootstrap to be alive after the curse was lifted.........Well not ME! Because he would already be decayed under water for so long....Or if he didn't decay, when the curse was lifted he would drown.....

What do you guys think???? big grin

Attachment: 454426668.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:05 PM
*Pirate_Brat* is currently offline Click here to Send *Pirate_Brat* a Private Message Find more posts by *Pirate_Brat* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

if i remember correctly and if memory serves, which isn't always that dependable since i'm an immortal elf who's lived more than i can actually count....er huh what was the question???

oh yeah...bootstrap was never cursed i think since he didn't take the gold...and if he had well, then he'd be dead most likely after the curse was lifted...harrr

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:29 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

erm didnt he take the gold and give it to Will...

so then the curse is on him and so he would still be alive (if he got himself back together and back to land before the curse was lifted and seen as it happened yeard ago im pretty sure he could)....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:43 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kugla

Yup, he had plenty of time to find dry land.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:54 PM
Kugla is currently offline Click here to Send Kugla a Private Message Find more posts by Kugla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

yeah...but wasn't he chained and dropped to the bottom of the ocean?

and if he is alive if what you say....then more'n likely he'll be in potc4

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:00 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evilempire1224

i think he's probably alive because he was cursed and would have gotten to land before they found will and lifted it...

Gordie: "Shut up"
Chris, Vern, Teddy: "I dont shut up i grow up and when i look at you i throw up"

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:59 PM
evilempire1224 is currently offline Click here to Send evilempire1224 a Private Message Find more posts by evilempire1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDeppLuva
Mrs. Depp

Yeah, i think he's alive. Don't you have to give your own blood to lift the curse? And Bootstrap Bill hasn't done that. So he could still be down at the bottom of the ocean.

I remember the writers hinting that he was still alive in the DVD commentaries. Plus, according to imdb.com he's gonna be in Dead Man's Chest. hmmmm, but it could be in a flashback....

anyway....yeah, i think he's alive big grin

"The only gossip I'm interested in is in The Weekly World News--'Woman's bra burst, 11 injured.' That kind of thing." ~~Johnny Depp

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:22 AM
JohnnyDeppLuva is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDeppLuva a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDeppLuva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

Well, it sorta 50-50 & it all boils down to the way you interpret it. Okay, he took a medallion, he was cursed, he got thrown over, he manged to get free in the 10 years it took for the curse to finally get lifted & he got ashore. But then you could say, well, he didn't actually take gold from the chest, but took it from another pirate after it was brought aboard, therefore he wouldn't be cursed, because Elizabeth & Will would have been cursed if all you needed was possesion of a medallion to be cursed. & why would Barbossa wast his time & rescourses sinking Bootstrap to the bottom of davis Jones Locker if the man couldn't die? So it all depends on the way you view it...& the real answer depends on what the writers want!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:50 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDeppLuva
Mrs. Depp

huh. I just realized there's another thread on this topic: "Bootstrap Bill (merged)" huh
*gets up, leaves, and goes to other thread* stick out tongue

"The only gossip I'm interested in is in The Weekly World News--'Woman's bra burst, 11 injured.' That kind of thing." ~~Johnny Depp

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:30 AM
JohnnyDeppLuva is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDeppLuva a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDeppLuva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote