KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Unofficial script for POTC 3

Unofficial script for POTC 3
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Laugh Unofficial script for POTC 3

Okay okay, i just love seeing the hilarious stuff people can come up with they think might be in the movie.

the game goes like this. you write a scene you think should be in the movie, adding to other people's stuff.
either the game dies fast or everyone gets into it and you have some seriously funny stuff. smile

POTC 3: Unofficial Script!!!!!!!!!!
black screen.

red waves roll across the screen as the menacing pirate music begins in the background.
Pirates of the Caribbean appears, followed by Subtitle: The World's End.
This is followed by another subtitle: Jack Sparrow Swashbuckles Another Land

Black screen again, as the music intensifies.

disclaimer appears: Disney has rated this film PG13. However, we felt we should warn the viewing public that the film comes closer to a very much rated R film. Please use caution with your youngsters, which this film was specifically aimed at.

Black screen. Faint subliminal message about "Depp" and "oscars" flickers. Music continues to intensify.

As the first shot fades into view, we suddenly behold:

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:20 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

a half empty rum bottle. camera zooms out to show an old wooden table with knife marks in it. continues to zoom out and we see will, gibbs, liz, tia dalma, and others standing around the room. Will looks at barbossa with his eyebrow raised and asks.....

**you know this thread will probably be closed by the role playing mod again, right?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:49 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

"You're supposed to be dead!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:17 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

somone mooning us?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:46 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

was that part of the script? lol ^^

didn't I kill you?

Barbossa answers with "no, jack knifed me....bastard

liz: Wait, didn't he shoot you?

Barbossa: Right, right

They talk for a while and tia decides that they all need things to help them on their way ot save jack.
Barbossa gets the undead monkey
Liz a jar of bent nails
Will a giant clam
And everyone else gets a shrunken head

They talk for a while and Tia reveals the end of the earth where they must go is actually in...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:08 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

the guy mooning us' ass (sry bout the cussin but its funny)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:09 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

heehehehee.... giant clam....

suddenly, the shrunken heads come to life and turn out to be Tia's own personal undead army. However, she underestimated our heroes, whose numerous experiences with undead armies cause them to know exactly what to do. They all quickly stuff the heads into their boots. Then they leave.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:18 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 02:52 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

to continue with the other story big grin .....
the end of the world is in Singapore!! they set off in a ship that they find along the shore(since the pearl is dead sad ). barbossa goes straight to the wheel, will starts to help with the ropes, elizabeth sits and plays with her hair and tia dalma goes down below to set up her magicky voodoo stuff. after will and liz sit in awkward silence for a few hours, will is about to say something when they see an object in the water. it's jack's HAT. will goes to retrieve it for safe keeping. he comes back and brings the hat down to tia dalma. She uses her fortune telling powers to see what the hat has to say......
What does the hat say? huh

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:24 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

nipples...whispers the hat to Tia.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:15 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ugh that's gross. What the f**k?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:37 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

the hat says... um how the hell is a hat talking? (literally what he says)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:33 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

because tia dalma has voodoo witchy powers....i think, is that what i wrote? no wait, it's talking only to her, because she's using her fortunetelling powers....c'mon keep up with the story big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:45 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol... ok the hat says that the kraken is drawing near

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:23 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud that sounds so serious.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:26 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

well hell i didnt want to spoil it but i was going to make it where jack kills it from the inside as it attackes will

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

go ahead....make it totally random. it's more funny that way. big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:33 AM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Suddenly, the hat then announces that the karken is following them, because Barbossa is in debt with it. He owes it five bucks for a cookie

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:34 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

then barbossa gets pissed and says no cookie is 5 dollars and a fight goes out between the hat and barbossa

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:35 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

with no captain the ship gets thrown off course and they run into the island that jack was marooned on......

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:47 AM