KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will/Tia possibility?

Will/Tia possibility?
Started by: LovelyOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

Will/Tia possibility?

Now I know you are all going to look at that title and think "WTF? You freak shut up!"

But think about it right.

When Will went to see Tia with Jack and the crew. They seemed to all pick up on the fact Tia knows something they don't. Tia seems to sense whats going to happen with people in the future(Barbarossa's body)..She became very concentrated on Will. Saying there's a touch of destiny about him.(maybe his father) but she also started to flirt with him suggesting that he wants her. Will didn't look exactly surprised..more interested in what she was saying. He also didn't pull his hand away when she started to touch it.

I'm not saying these two are gonna get married and own a little house with a white picket fence..I'm saying in the future there might be a moment between the two where Will gives into temptation for a split second..She seems pretty confident that he might.

This would drive even more of a wedge between his already shaky relationship with Liz. He might be thinking.."Liz doesn't want me anymore..so whats the harm in me kissing Tia?" or "This will get Liz back for hurting me"

Still only a theory though..

opinions anyone?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 21st, 2006 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 01:10 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"WTF? You freak shut up!"

That sums it up. JK

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 02:57 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL i said you would think it! not say it..thanks *cries*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:10 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

awww.
but really, think about it. at first will looked a little disgusted and then i think his face was saying "ok now the crazy lady is touching me". and as for tia's actions: who wouldn't want to touch will?(besides a guy) psch, i would if i could disguise it with saying he had a destiny.
and tia's a little gross. she's a great person and all, but yuck. will isn't that desperate.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:43 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

I dont think Tia is gross. Shes just different and mysterious. We dont know how her character will develope. I mean, Liz went for a mysterious person, why shouldn't Will? Yeah not that anything lasting would go down with them, but i get the feeling Tia would "bargain" with Will, or get him to "persuade" her... ya know what i mean? Like, She will help him out with some big problem if...
but i gotta remember, this is a disney film and will still loves Liz.
Tia just seems to inspire a lot of confidence, not trust, but confidence. No one for a moment questions that what she is saying is the truth. Thats dangerous in my mind.
I also dont think Tia is just being cocky when she says "you want to know me"....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:47 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
awww.
but really, think about it. at first will looked a little disgusted and then i think his face was saying "ok now the crazy lady is touching me". and as for tia's actions: who wouldn't want to touch will?(besides a guy) psch, i would if i could disguise it with saying he had a destiny.
and tia's a little gross. she's a great person and all, but yuck. will isn't that desperate.

I dunno. Jack "knew" her.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

are we sure that "knowing" of jack means they slept together??? there seems to be a lot of trust and friendship between Jack and Tia, but it doesnt seem overly sexual.

and what happened to split them up? "well nigh inseperable we are... were.. have been... before...."
what is that "before ---" leading to?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:50 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it doesn't have to mean they slept together, geez. it's just maybe they had a little thing going on and then realized they're better as friends.
and just because jack liked her doesn't mean Will could. jack is a little gross too. like hygiene. that's what i was talking about when i said tia was gross. her teeth are all black and yellow and jacks are gold and yellow but will's are clean and white.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:56 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i think Tia is pretty cool, and she would probably clean up well, if they ever did clean her up.
but where Wills character is RIGHT NOW, it probably wouldnt happen. We'll see how that developes...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:59 PM
blackpearl44

Jacks teeth are white, he just has some shiny gold ones......

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:09 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

And he has bad breath. He caused Norrington to take a step back when he got a little close, and made Governor Swann gag at the end of the first film.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:18 PM
blackpearl44

^^ Yea, he costentely has rum on his breath lol.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:26 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

lmao stinky breath. I'd still tap it though lol.

But Katelovespirate I think it did mean sex because she was coming onto Will saying "you want to know me" then Jack gets all jealous and buts in. I dont think its jealousy over her but he is slightly intimidated by Will's competition.

and IMO Will didnt really look all that disgusted..more curious of her because she knew his name before he even introduced himself. She seems to know his destiy... So who's to say she doesnt know he might kiss her later on?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:56 PM
blackpearl44

Yea^^ But, I think only if he has no hope of getting liz back from Jack, wouold Will get something going with Tia.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:01 PM
katelovespirate

yeah but then he will get shoe polish all over his mouth if he kisses her.... LOL.... oh geee.
MAYBE it is Will's destiny to overthrow Tia (who is really evil or somethin)....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:53 PM
Pirates= Love
"But why's the rum gone?"

in my opinion tia said he has a dark destiny....i think that destiny is he will become the next davy jones when/or if liz leaves him not that they will get together

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:54 PM
Pirates= Love is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates= Love a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates= Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Yea, but then why would she tell him she knew what his destiny was?............ hmmmm.........

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:55 PM
katelovespirate

okay i dont think will has a dark destiny. i think he has a good destiny, like preserving the pirate way or somethin. he's obviously going to do something big and heroic involving his dad in the next one

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:56 PM
Pirates= Love
"But why's the rum gone?"

but in an iterview he also said that something mystical will happen to him in the 3rd movie like becomin a part of the sea like davy jones...in my opinion thats pretty mystical

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:00 PM
Pirates= Love is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates= Love a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates= Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

sweet action. maybe he will hook up with Tia and become immortal or somethin. hahahaha

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:01 PM