KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and Liz

Jack and Liz
Started by: sparrowsgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrowsgirl

Jack and Liz

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVED THAT THEY KISSED! I really <3 Jack so it really shocked me in the movie theater when the kissed. Even though I already knew that they were going to kiss because of a trailer, ( those darn trailers) lol. But what did you guys think of the movie? big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:48 AM
sparrowsgirl is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsgirl a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

Disappointed with the movie. And try the POTC forum a few forums down. yes

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:29 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Jesus Christ

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:00 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

dont know why you were shocked...the whole movie was building up to it..she was gagging for it by the end. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 11:35 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

so true..thought that movie was amazing!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:24 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

There is already like 3 threads exactly like this........and yea^^ I agree, the movie was amazing.....just like the first one.......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:43 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

OMGSH too many threads I CANT KEEP UP!!!!! hahahahaha.
yeah its beautiful, eh???
but the kiss they show in the trailer only shows up for half a second, i honestly didnt ever catch that and had no idea what i was in for...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:15 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Yea, I didn't catch the kiss in the trailor either LOL.....hopefully the trailors for the next POTC will be slower than the one for POTC 2....the trailors will be on the DVD for 2......so you can like...freeze frame it or something LOL.....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:40 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I DID HAHA^^ eek!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:40 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^^ laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:43 PM
LovelyOne

I was like "did you see that?" and no one did laughing out loud they were like "oh yeah right"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:46 PM
katelovespirate

oh the trailers the trailers.... i can already imagine how much they are going to torment us... hahahaha.... i would bet money there will be shots of liz-will kisses, and shots of liz-jack kisses (okay wishful thinking maybe) or at least shots where we still cant decide who she is more likely to be with.
I would also bet we see FLASHBACKS!!! haha i am on this flashback kick, and it think we are going to get some flashbacks to young Jack in this film... hehehee....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:56 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rumrunner

Fisrt a polite introduction of myself-->>Hello, my name is Veronica, i love this forum. please, excuse my bad english-->Now if u excuse me...well, this is just my point of view but... don't you think that ,,,like...she kills him???!!! i wasn't shock about the kiss it was like "omg, HOW COULD SHE??" She seduced him and abandoned right there!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:21 PM
rumrunner is currently offline Click here to Send rumrunner a Private Message Find more posts by rumrunner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rumrunner
Fisrt a polite introduction of myself-->>Hello, my name is Veronica, i love this forum. please, excuse my bad english-->Now if u excuse me...well, this is just my point of view but... don't you think that ,,,like...she kills him???!!! i wasn't shock about the kiss it was like "omg, HOW COULD SHE??" She seduced him and abandoned right there!!

Actually Jack seduced her too. He made her want to do that to him. He said to her that she would want do something selfish and that she wouldn't be able to resist. And when she did it, he was smiling at her. He knew he had won her over to his side and that she had become a pirate.

Also Liz had really wanted Jack through out the movie but she was in big denial about it. So it built up until the very end and she went a bit too far with her desire to kiss him and to also do something really bad like a pirate.

Afterward you can see that she felt really bad about doing that to Jack. She realised that she had gone too far and that she had just lost the one man who she was falling for. She knew Jack could have got away on the boat with them when she betrayed him but by that point in the Movie she just wanted to Kiss him too much and she wanted to get the thrill of doing something really selfish.

Thats my opinion on it anyway.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 26th, 2006 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:40 PM
katelovespirate

yeah Liz just wanted to be a pirate, she didnt want to kill anyone IMO or she would have shot beckett in the beginning.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:45 PM
blackpearl44

Originally posted by LovelyOne
Actually Jack seduced her too. He made her want to do that to him. He said to her that she would want do something selfish and that she wouldn't be able to resist. And when she did it, he was smiling at her. He knew he had won her over to his side and that she had become a pirate.

Also Liz had really wanted Jack through out the movie but she was in big denial about it. So it built up until the very end and she went a bit too far with her desire to kiss him and to also do something really bad like a pirate.

Afterward you can see that she felt really bad about doing that to Jack. She realised that she had gone too far and that she had just lost the one man who she was falling for. She knew Jack could have got away on the boat with them when she betrayed him but by that point in the Movie she just wanted to Kiss him too much and she wanted to get the thrill of doing something really selfish.

Thats my opinion on it anyway.

I agree.......but then again, he really didn't die.........so I wonder what the first reactions from the two are going to be when they first see eachother in the next movie......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:13 PM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

sameee how are they going to act around each other?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:15 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Judging from the last scene..Jack doesn't even care..he is happy she has just come down to his level as a pirate. He basicaly won her over

Liz will probably be in denial again about what her heart truly wants. She seemed to be regretting the fact she had just done something so stupid on the spur of the moment and lost the one man who made her feel more alive than anyone else. We will ahve to wait and see if she will finally drop the denial and follow her heart. The ending may have hinted that they had both dropped the denial.. but it still didnt confirm that they had. Gonna have to wait.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 26th, 2006 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:25 PM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i suck at waitingg no

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:33 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Originally posted by blackpearl44
I agree.......but then again, he really didn't die.........so I wonder what the first reactions from the two are going to be when they first see eachother in the next movie......

This is so funny I just pretty much got through asking this same question on the new Jack and Liz thread..too funny how much we all think alike.......

We all love Jack, we all think Jack and Liz belong together and we all understand all the implications that Disney has gone through so much trouble to implement in this movie.....maybe - hopefully we will be the only ones not in shock when Liz chooses Jack over Will - but I still think Will will bow out gracefully - to make us all feel good since it is disney

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 05:11 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote