KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Curse of the Black Pearl or Dead Man's Chest

Which movie did you like better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 5 31.25%
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Curse of the Black Pearl or Dead Man's Chest
Started by: D_Shiznitdog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Shiznitdog

The Curse of the Black Pearl or Dead Man's Chest

Which movie did you like better?

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

or

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:11 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

DMC! there was just soemhting about it taht made it better...dont ya think?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:13 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

DEAD MAN'S CHEST!!!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

who in the world voted COTBP!!???!?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:51 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Curse of the Black Pearl. You can't beat the original!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:25 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ditto

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:46 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

im sorry but i just think DMC was better. there was just somehting about it

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:43 AM
reine_mk

COTBP IS A LEGEND !!!!IT WILL NEVER BE BEATEN

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:32 AM
reine_mk is currently offline Click here to Send reine_mk a Private Message Find more posts by reine_mk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic_maniac

DMC......
its very very special when someone from COTBP's chracter comes out at the end.....much more exciting~~~
but not as funny.....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:50 AM
comic_maniac is currently offline Click here to Send comic_maniac a Private Message Find more posts by comic_maniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

i thought it was even more funny that curse of black pearl. the island scenes were great

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 11:00 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ditto!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 03:36 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

big grin yeah i loved the island scenes. but cotbp was actually about pirates. dmc was more about paying off debts and there were too many different things going on.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:31 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i found it more entertaining becasue of all the differet things going on

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:33 PM
Jcksparrows
Blackend Pearl

I loved Dead Man's Chest, don't get me wrong. But for some reason, The Curse of the Black Pearl will always be the best in my heart. So emotional, isn't it! big grin But I do love Dead Man's Chest. I just think The Curse of the Black Pearl was an insy-tinsy bit better. smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:05 PM
Jcksparrows is currently offline Click here to Send Jcksparrows a Private Message Find more posts by Jcksparrows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i think DMC was just a insy tinsy bit better...but i know what you mean

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:06 PM
D_Shiznitdog

I think Dead Man's Chest had a lot more and better action, but The Curse of the Black Pearl had a better story as a whole. I think Dead Man's Chest won't feel complete until the third movie comes out, but it's still very close between the two.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:51 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

^ i agree

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:53 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Lots of people...well a few..said the second was more violent, but i dont think it was. it had half as much swordfighting in it...blah..i agree with jessigem..the first was more about pirates.

the first will always have the special place in my heart. it is perfect! In fact im watching it right now...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 10:58 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

I like how the plots were so different from each other. When I first heard what the second one was going to be about I thought it would just be a repeat of the first. I'm so glad they didn't do that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:14 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

to be honest i really cant choose. its like the characters in both movies are so great!! and i dunno as long as johnny is in it lol but i dunno just GRRR I CANT CHOOSE *runs into a corner and cries*

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:01 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote