KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » An undead monkey, a live Kracken and a roasted dog

An undead monkey, a live Kracken and a roasted dog
Started by: calypso

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calypso

An undead monkey, a live Kracken and a roasted dog

I have seen DMC 9 times and COTBP at least 70 times and I am stumped so all of you can help me out...At the end of COTBP the monkey becomes an undead monkey by taking a coin from the chest
after Barbosa has died...In DMC we are lead to believe that Tia Dalma rescued Barbosa somehow and brought him back to life after Captain Jack kills him in COTBP...now if that monkey is undead and Captain Jack sailed away from Isle de Muerta with Will and Lizzy and Barbosa is shown dead in the water and the monkey is taking a coin out of the chest, what happens to the coin and how does the monkey wind up on the Black Pearl at the opening of DMC...Tia Dalma did not put him there and he did not leave with Captain Jack, Will or Lizzy...If Captain Jack had the coin, he would have been shown in skelletal form when Davy Jones comes on board the Black Pearl and Captain Jack tells Master Gibbs "I feel sulled and unusual"...secondly, in DMC Jack is seen rowing away from the Black Pearl, but we know the Kracken has taken Captain Jack's hat after pulling down the foreign frieghter, how come the Kracken did not pursue Captain Jack in the little boat and continued to destroy the Black Pearl...thirdly, Ted and Terry have said in the COTBP disc-2 that there are five rules to writing and one of them is "don't kill the dog"...do we think the islanders will break their rule of eating their Gods and/or will the dog become their permanent ruler...

Last edited by calypso on Sep 10th, 2006 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:59 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I wondered that too about the monkey. Maybe he swam and people found him like they found jacks hat hehe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:04 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:09 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

or maybe he just swam island to island and finally sneaked aboard the pearl

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:11 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i guess thats probable

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:12 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah..........................

Bwa Ha Ha

m hm

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:28 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lalala

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:28 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

lalasla

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

the name of this thread sounds like its a joke, like there was an undead monkey, a live Kraken, and a roasted dog, and they all walked into a bar.....................

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 05:29 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

and it exploded because there was too much awesome insidesmile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 07:24 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

Well, maybe that is the joke Ted and Terry are playing. But it seems they have alot of jokes going, like Jack and Liz, Davy Jones and Tia Dalma, East India Co and Singapore and let's not forget Teague Sparrow and Jack.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 08:14 PM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol yeah. it is just a big joke, isnt it? POTC is funny that way

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 08:32 PM
calypso

Never can be sure what Disney will do...they let Ol' Yeller die...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:26 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

blink
i was looking through my spanish textbook for the word turtle(im doing a project on my favorite things so i needed to know how to say it) and THE BIGGEST coinky dink of coinky dinks happened. turtle in spanish is tortuga. so i thought, "where have i heard that before...."
and then DING the little lightbulb in my head came on. Tortuga, the pirate place, Tortuga. i was like "woah. how weird."that's the first spanish word ive read out of that book and it had to do with my fav movie POTC.
lol maybe its not such a big coinky dink, but yeah. i remembered there was a thread on here with the dog, kraken, and monkey so i just thoughti should put this here. because its about an animal(turtle)
and also i was bored happy and decided to share this with you. maybe im just stupid and everyone else already knew that tortuga meant turtle. erm

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:38 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well regarding the dog...think about it...their CANNIBAL'S! (sp)....human cannibals eat humans.....not doggie's, those aren't human....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:47 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

lol
cannibalism is frownded upon in most societies stick out tongue

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:03 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol that just what i think about whenever someone says that now. i knew turtle ment Tortuga. i actually just learned that!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

huh

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:14 AM