KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » don't

don't
Started by: Bwa Ha Ha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

Smile don't

Spam isn't allowed on this thread at all. Talk about anything you want, just don't post pointless posts. Either you'll obey me and not post spam, You'll disobey me and post spam which would mean your becoming just like me, Or you'll either insult me or not post at all, which would mean you see no way out of my rules and have no choice but succumb to the depths of cowardliness! BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is all. You may start posting now.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:20 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

oh, I forgot..Thanks I'vebeendepped43 for the idea

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:22 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

what's this about?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:23 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

you spam all the time...you hsouldnt be the one to tell us not to.....ur not a very good influence on us lol stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:24 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Well, just: NO SPAM. Talk 'bout anything you want, just: NO SPAM.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:24 AM
CaptinJackLover

that makes no sense.....this is spamming cuz there are already two threads to talk baout anything....and you spam all the time even hto we tell you to stop...i dont think you ever will stop...so why make another thread where you can spam even more when you already jhave plenty to do it in lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:26 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omfg i am so STUPID! im sorry guys, this is kinda my fault. but not intentionally, i swear! i was being sarcastic when i said "Name it dont"!! *slaps forehead repeatedly* stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:27 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

lol no its ok im just joking around...although i have a feeling someone will either move or delete this thrread

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:29 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yes, probably, but oh well. Other off topic threads have spam on them, this one shouldn't. Just read the first post.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:31 AM
Nanami_XIV

door...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:33 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

spam spam spam spam!

bump!

stopping.

what would we talk about?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

JOHNNY!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:45 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

WOOOH

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

OK fine with me stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:47 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yay! hes so buff. and he has no chest hair. i h8 men /w chest hair usually

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

CJL your sig rocks... *meaning johnny's pic*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:55 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yup, hes pretty ssexxi inn e?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:57 AM
kiwibird

I'm new here and just wanted to declare my PASSIONATE, UNDYING LOVE for johnny depp big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:36 AM
kiwibird is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibird a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

so you are one of us obssesive freaks you loves johnny and anything about johnny are you? we are a beautiful breed...

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:20 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
CJL your sig rocks... *meaning johnny's pic*

THANX!!!! im in love with it!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:20 PM