KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack/Liz or Will/Liz

Who do you want Liz to go with??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jack/Liz 27 87.10%
Will/Liz 4 12.90%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jack/Liz or Will/Liz
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*jcd*gmc*

Jack/Liz or Will/Liz

Personally, I'm a Jack/ Liz supporter. but i want to know how many people agree/disagree with me. please tell me who you want liz to go with, and then explain why. I think jack and liz should be together because they have great chemistry!

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:44 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Jack/Liz all the way cause everyone wants a love that is full of a passion...and their chemistry literally jumps out of the screen and into the audience. Their romance is captivating! I mean thats the reason we r all obssesed....because deep down inside we all want that so we all relate!!! u feel it more with Jack/Liz than u do with Will/Liz!! Jack/Liz all the way!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:03 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

yea!! i'm all for them! during the third one, if it's totally quiet, i'll just be like YEA, GO JACK AND LIZ (not really)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:17 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Jack/Liz Woo0o0o0o0oo!!! *stands up and does a one woman wave* lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:20 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

yea *looks at everyone else like get up and do the wave......NOW!!*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:21 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Hey!! You don't have Will/Jack on the Poll... what a ripoff...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:22 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

okk...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:28 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

WiLL/Jack....but thats no fun!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:30 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Just kidding, just kidding lol. I ship Liz/Jack because it is more mysterious, and very... deciectful. I dunno. There's just something about the pair of them...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:30 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

i feel the same way

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:33 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Thats more like it!!! lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:33 PM
Auxelia Dantes
Rum{Pirate's Kiss}

Oh, I'm all FOR the Jack/ Liz ship! They look so GOOD together, and there's so much chemistry there!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:34 PM
Auxelia Dantes is currently offline Click here to Send Auxelia Dantes a Private Message Find more posts by Auxelia Dantes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
i feel the same way

Yeah, there's just this mysteriousness... or something...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Thats more like it!!! lol!

Thank you!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:41 PM
LovelyOne

Will/Liz............................not!

I've had enough of pupply lovesick crap..bring on the mature onscreen relationship please..and I dont mean will/liz emotional matyre..i mean SEXUALLY mature Jack/Liz..french kissing etc!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:52 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirategirl

Jack and Liz all the way!!!! I mean look at the chemistry you could just stare at those two all day lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:15 PM
Pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

no offense, but who was the freak who voted 4 Will/Liz! and i love ur avvy and siggy, dfly_girl

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:08 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Thank you ivebeendepped43!!

I know, Will/Liz is a little... immature.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:57 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

very... yeah, i saw those 2 on iconator

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:36 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That's where I got them. Iconator is the best.

Liz/Jack just seems more romantic I guess...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:17 AM
lovethemtigers

Jack and Liz of course....more chemistry...more passion...more fun to watch...they just have this thing about them when they are in a scene together...whether they are fighting, flirting or kissing...its just takes your breath away. It's like with them...you are on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next...and as I was watching DMC not once did I think "poor Will i wonder what's happening to him on the Flying Dutchman"..I like totally forgot all about him I was so drawn into the Liz/Jack emotions on screen....

And because it's forbidden love...it's not what you were expecting..it's like they can't help themselve..she is suppose to love Will but finds herself thinking about Jack,being drawn to Jack and she is upset with herself about it....and for Jack....he thinks he is too old for her, that he doesn't want to settle for just one woman

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:27 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote