KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Choke on it!!

Choke on it!!
Started by: CaptWonka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptWonka

Smile Choke on it!!

Gibbs (continued)
-can't imagine what that'd be like.

Jack stares harder at the charts on the table.

(something)
I have a pretty good idea.
(Beat)
(Louder)
Well, we can take the safe route or-

: Elizabeth
(cutting him off)
We'll take the faster.

Jack looks up and smirks. Elizabeth stares at the charts in an effort to avoid looking at Jack's face. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye.

Jack
And damn the danger, then?

Gibbs
Damn us all is more like it.

Elizabeth
How soon can we leave?

: Jack looks at Gibbs and raises an eyebrow.

Gibbs
I'll see to it we're ready by nightfall, Captain.

: Gibbs turns on his heel and walks out of the room. Jack sits down in a chair and props his feet up on the chart table. Elizabeth shoves them out of her way and moves her face in for a closer look at the chart. She glances at Jack for a moment, then turns away.
: Jack
It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

Elizabeth
(pointedly)
I can see that.

Jack lowers his feet and falls forward, reaching over Elizabeth's arm and placing a fingertip on the chart.

Jack
When did you learn to read these? Can't say I've ever seen you display this particular talent. Any other surprises then, love?

(Lifting his hand away)
Would you mind not doing that?
(Beat)
And I would appreciate it if you would not address me that way, Captain.

Jack stands, swaggers a bit, then leans forward, grinning.

Jack
Back to being all respectable and proper, then? Very well. As you ask, consider it done.

Elizabeth
(Tightening her jaw)
Thanks you.
(Beat)
Mr. Sparrow.

: Elizabeth turns away and does not see that Jack's grin has faltered. He steps behind her and walks toward the door.
(Smiling for effort)
And don't worry about your honor, Elizabeth,
(He waves off the slight)
I mean, Miss Swann, and for your actions at our last parting, a gentleman never tells. I can honestly say that I will carry it with me to the grave.
(Beat)
I already have.

: Jack steps out the door and slams it behind him, leaving Elizabeth alone. She glances up at the closed door, then sits in Jack's vacated chair. She leans her head back and stares out the porthole.

Elizabeth
(softly?)
Will…

laughing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:28 AM
CaptWonka is currently offline Click here to Send CaptWonka a Private Message Find more posts by CaptWonka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Poor heartbroken Jack...

sad

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:34 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

What is this..something you made up or a leaked script????

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:06 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: Choke on it!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptWonka
Gibbs (continued)
-can't imagine what that'd be like.

Jack stares harder at the charts on the table.

(something)
I have a pretty good idea.
(Beat)
(Louder)
Well, we can take the safe route or-

(cutting him off)
We'll take the faster.

Jack looks up and smirks. Elizabeth stares at the charts in an effort to avoid looking at Jack's face. She glances at him out of the corner of her eye.

Jack
And damn the danger, then?

Gibbs
Damn us all is more like it.

Elizabeth
How soon can we leave?

: Jack looks at Gibbs and raises an eyebrow.

Gibbs
I'll see to it we're ready by nightfall, Captain.

: Gibbs turns on his heel and walks out of the room. Jack sits down in a chair and props his feet up on the chart table. Elizabeth shoves them out of her way and moves her face in for a closer look at the chart. She glances at Jack for a moment, then turns away.
It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

Elizabeth
(pointedly)
I can see that.

Jack lowers his feet and falls forward, reaching over Elizabeth's arm and placing a fingertip on the chart.

Jack
When did you learn to read these? Can't say I've ever seen you display this particular talent. Any other surprises then, love?

(Lifting his hand away)
Would you mind not doing that?
(Beat)
And I would appreciate it if you would not address me that way, Captain.

Jack stands, swaggers a bit, then leans forward, grinning.

Jack
Back to being all respectable and proper, then? Very well. As you ask, consider it done.

Elizabeth
(Tightening her jaw)
Thanks you.
(Beat)
Mr. Sparrow.

: Elizabeth turns away and does not see that Jack's grin has faltered. He steps behind her and walks toward the door.
(Smiling for effort)
And don't worry about your honor, Elizabeth,
(He waves off the slight)
I mean, Miss Swann, and for your actions at our last parting, a gentleman never tells. I can honestly say that I will carry it with me to the grave.
(Beat)
I already have.

: Jack steps out the door and slams it behind him, leaving Elizabeth alone. She glances up at the closed door, then sits in Jack's vacated chair. She leans her head back and stares out the porthole.

Elizabeth
(softly?)
Will…

laughing

YEAH WELL WILL DIES in AWE cuz he's a pansy boy *****!! YOU KttC ****er..so **** hahaha you r beloved ***** with a fake beard on dies he DIES he DIES!! so **** offf and choke on that!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:08 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

And what is your source on that? Who told you that he would die?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:10 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

this is from thje DRAFT version of the script BTW what he posted..mine is from the FINAL version so he/she can **** off back to ****** Will

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:10 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by Ericadawn

totally not gonna tell you because he will get into trouble..but I know its confirmed and I cant ****ing WAIT for you to see it you little *****

gonna laugh so ****ing hard..Orlie said in Empire magazine that he is NOT coming back for a fourth AHAHA they are killing his CRAPPY CHARACTER OFF

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:11 AM
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

Re: Re: Choke on it!!

Originally posted by LovelyOne
YEAH WELL WILL DIES in AWE cuz he's a pansy boy *****!! YOU KttC ****er..so **** hahaha you r beloved ***** with a fake beard on dies he DIES he DIES!! so **** offf and choke on that!

And you where telling me off for swearing........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:12 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Originally posted by LovelyOne

haha, gotta love lovelyone!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:13 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Re: Re: Re: Choke on it!!

Originally posted by hazel1
And you where telling me off for swearing........

thats cuz you called us a mother ****er..but im just angry at this little pansy W/E shipper from keeptithecode.com trying to be little Jack..with a tiny part from the draft script yes the really early DRAFT SCRIPT!!..where as I know what happens to pansy boy Will at the end of AWE because i managed to read parts of the final one

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:14 AM
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

He was only joking.
and i never called people here mother ****ers, i called the people who wrote the script.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Yes, a certain Jack phrase does come to mind...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess his comment could mean that Will dies or could mean that they will simply go in a different direction with new characters, like a prequel.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
LovelyOne

no he turns into Davy Jones big grin sorry love..well actually he becomes the next captain of the dutchman because he stabs the heart..

he's not coming back for a forth but no news from keria oh my..POOR DEAD WILL

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Originally posted by hazel1
He was only joking.
and i never called people here mother ****ers, i called the people who wrote the script.

You mean like Ted and Terry??

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Yes, a certain Jack phrase does come to mind...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess his comment could mean that Will dies or could mean that they will simply go in a different direction with new characters, like a prequel.

or maybe will just dies....

Last edited by mmoviejunkie on Oct 5th, 2006 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:19 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

I've seen this name on KTTC too...I just want to know why KTTC people hate Captain Jack Sparrow so much...he is the MAIN character of these triologies....HE IS THE MONEY MAN>>>>go ask Gore, Jerry, Keira, Ted, Terry, James Davenport, etc, etc...even your ever-lovin Orlando Bloom and they will all tell you....it's all about Jack Sparrow.....without him...these movies are just another movie...and not a 1 Billion dollar movie....you guys are crazy....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:19 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

You read parts? That's not quite the same as reading the whole thing especially when they're still deciding how to end it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:20 AM
LovelyOne

and by Keiras end in the script??..well I would say he NEVER comes back to her HAHAHAHA

hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

You mean like Ted and Terry??

Like i said, whoever wrote it.
and even if it was ted and terry... then are mother ****ers..

Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

And it's Jack Davenport