KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Spoilers...

Spoilers...
Started by: savvysparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
savvysparrow

Spoilers...

Alright friends, I'm desperate. Who has bonafied spoliers relating to the movie? If you would be so decent as to post them here so I can catch up, that would be amazing!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:42 AM
savvysparrow is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrow a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alina
Pessimist

I'm with you, I'm desperate as well....and bloody confused (and a bit worried that they'll ruin the movie and Jack's character)
So, please, people who has been here a long time, enlighten us newbies.....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:06 AM
Alina is currently offline Click here to Send Alina a Private Message Find more posts by Alina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

i want to help u guys but i don't know myself! all that i've read it's like, well here's a spoiler! and then later they say like, well that's not true! and the other one says, yes it is, it's been confirmed! soo all of what you read on here about like the leaked script.

listen, if that leaked script was real, ted and terry would have surely taken it off the internet k?

umm.. but the only thing i think is real for sure... SPOILER...

is that gov. Swann dies.... sad i know.

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:49 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Will stabs the heart and becomes the new captain of the flying dutchman

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:51 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

and Alina..if this really is the last in this trilogy then the way we discussed jack ending. It wouldn't really ruin his character..it would be descent closure of his character IMO Everything appears to be leading up to that kind of ending I think the biggest hint being in Gibb's line to him and Jack..it would be right at the end of the movie and set in the future meaning the Jack we love isn't really gone..he's just finally matured into something lol

cuz piracy did come to a close didn't it? Jack leaving us to wander aimlessly in his life would mean he would probably die in the future..he's set to die if he does that. who the heck wants that for Jack?

"Jack must find his place in the new world or perish" - Beckett

4/5/6 may be prequels

or if they have realy taken that ending with you know what out then maube movie 4 will be the thing we all wanted but couldn't cuz the whelp was there

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 7th, 2006 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:52 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrow

Uhhhh, whoa! How does Jack end exactly? Where was that discussed? Oh are we saying that Jack does in fact become immortal?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:31 PM
savvysparrow is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrow a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Well what strikes me is that in the script I know about,..It actually ends on Elizabeth..you would have thought the last scene in the entire trilogy would end on Jack savvy?

no I'm not saying that lol..he wont be immortal

Immortality is not where his character is heading IMO

movie 1 - he wanted to be a god basicaly

movie 2 - he decideds makes elizabeth an obligation in life and give up certain things

movie 3 - ????????????????

when you look at what Ted said on boxofficemojo about the meaning of the series???

IMO its not about Jack leaving on his own..its about him making obligations in his life..and what is the next step?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 7th, 2006 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:32 PM
LovelyOne

I think there is a rather large hint in the title of the 3rd movie at where things are heading for Jack.

At Worlds End aka end of pirates

In my opinion the age of piracy is going to die out after this movie..its the end of the world of pirates(cant fight with history the EITC did take over)..things are about to shift into a new age..a NEW world..and Jack is going to remain a pirate and die?? I doubt it

"Jack must find his place in the new world or he will perish" - Beckett

Clear as day what is happening with his character..he is finding reason to exist in a new world where he cant be a pirate anymore IMO

bittersweet ending?

bitter - cant be a pirate

sweet - something better comes along and he has a reason to exist in the new world..

why is the last scene with Elizabeth based in the future with a son?

LOL and why is Jack not in the last scene with her when its the end of the entire trilogy?? Or is he? and they are keeping that particular part out of the scripts?? shocking twist IMO

Its basially goodbye to the old hello to the new with ALL of the 3 lead characters IMO,,that is the main theme of these 2 movies in my opinion big grin

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 7th, 2006 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 03:54 PM
savvysparrow

What about the rumor that the movie ends with Jack sailing off into the sunset with Giselle and Scarlett on his arm? Is that fact or fiction?

Also, is the idea that Will dies wishful thinking, or something that's actually common knowledge?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:04 PM
LovelyOne

that was a rumor based on a photograph someone saw

The Will dies thing??

it happens in the script I was told about..he doesnt return to her I dont think.

and there is a really weird spoiler on podcast that IMO suggests Tia frees Will from the dutchman and they go up to "heaven" together.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 7th, 2006 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:16 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

ok Lovelyone I know you said you aren't gonna tell if you find anything else out cause we all DID freak out about what you told us (seriousely not our fault just shock really...plus we all still love you for telling us) but how DOES the last scene actually end? Elizabeth and jzck nowhere to be seen...or is jack nearby and they just choose to end on lizzie?

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:31 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I have no idea how it ends all I was told is that the son is with her..Its so weird that it just ends like that.

I hope she didnt have the damn baby in the movie sick

I dont even know if they have kept the kid in it

dont you think its weird how they were trying to cast kids who looked like Jack and Will?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:43 PM
savvysparrow

I think it's interesting that it ends with Elizabeth because doesn't the entire series start with Elizabeth? More importantly, doesn't it start with Elizabeth's decision to protect Will by hiding the pirate medallion? They've said that the Pirates series is based on the impact of decisions....

So Will dies....that's interesting! But if he dies, wouldn't Elizabeth feel guilty about that and choose to end her days alone? Or, does he as rumor has it, become evil?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:51 PM
savvysparrow

Uh, kids? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa......Where is all this business that Elizabeth has a kid coming from?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:53 PM
LovelyOne

It actually starts with lizzie singing a pirates song and talking about how much she wants to meet a pirate.."a pirates life for me..."

so "strange" how they used that for the opening of the DMC trailer too

that little girls exact song..twas little Liz singing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:00 PM
LovelyOne

also Liz on her own with a kid..no dad, no norrington, no Will???

that kid is gonna NEED a father figure in his life..and she wont be able to just live on her own and survive IMO..its just the way it was back then with women..you didnt get single mothers like that.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:09 PM
LovelyOne

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SQUEEEE! eek! eek! eek!

cant contain SELF

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 10:07 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

All of this baby talk is driving me nuts.I have all this crazy thoughts running through my head, what if it is Will's baby? I couldn't take that. All this waiting is driving me crazy. It makes me wanna have a baby myself. Umm no not yet. Geez this movie is going to be the death of me. I think I'm loosing it confused . Where is the therapy thread???? Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 10:42 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Yea, I don't think they would do the Pearl Harbour Thing....If there is a child, we will find out that's it's Jacks....and like LovelyOne said..perhaps the new trilogy is showing us the eleven years between Will's death and the scene with Elizabeth and her son...eleven years later.....

The clues, symbols, theories in this movie are countless, and if you really look deep into them they all point to jack and Elizabeth...so the Will/Elizabeth pairing just doesn't wash with me....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:21 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

She starts off the Pirate Trilogy as a young girl singing the "Pirate's Life For Me" song....we learn that she is obsessed with Pirates...then they resuce Will and she takes his Pirate Medallion (but nothing about the boy suggests that he is a Pirate).....then we see her grown up and she is still obsessed with the medallion/Pirates (she thinks Will is a Pirate)...then she resuced from the sea later that day by a real live Pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow - a legend that she has heard stories about....then later int he movie on the island she teaches him the Pirate song....which he in turns sings at the end of the movie....as he is sailing towards that HoriZon...remebering his time with Lizzie on the Island....Then movie 2 starts off with her at a "wedding" looking like she is actually kneeling at a funeral or something...it's raining and miserable and she looks so lonely....then Jack's first scene - we see him pop out of a coffin...."a marriage interrupted or fate intervenes"....."widowed before her marriage...a virgin still looking for her husband lost at sea"....."welcome aboard come to join my crew....no, I've come to find the man I love"...."this compass points to the thing you want most in this world"....."it's a curious thing, there was a time I would have given anything for you to LOOK LIKE THAT when THINKING ABOUT ME...I don't know what you mean...OH I THINK YOU DO...don't be absurd, I TRUST HIM THAT's ALL....."I Just thought I'd be married by now, I'm so ready to be married"....."you will come over to my side, I know it...one word, luv, curiosity"....and so on and so on....then Liz kisses Jack and chains him to the mast...Jack does die at the end...and ties back into the beginning where she is mourning...just as LovelyOne has pointed out...so, Movie One starts with Liz singing the Pirate Song on a ship, it ends with Jack singing that same song on a Ship...movie two starts with Elizabeth looking like she is mourning a death, Jack dies by the tentacles of the Kracken, the movie ends with Elizabeth mourning the death of Jack.....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:30 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote