KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Could it be that Tia.....(might me a spoiler)

Could it be that Tia.....(might me a spoiler)
Started by: JD_4_Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

Could it be that Tia.....(might me a spoiler)

Um..I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found some questionable information on a website. It says that the Calypso (Tia) was in a relationship with Davey Jones and then she cheated on him with Grant Sparrow . And as a result Tia might be Jack Sparrow's mom . Now, I'm not stupid. I do know that Tia Dalma is infact African American, but wikipedia said that she's hiding in human form so...

Or we can just assume that CJS has more of his dad's features...lol. Anway, do you think it could be true or not?

eek! That would be a shocker!

Last edited by JD_4_Life on Oct 8th, 2006 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:33 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i've read this on several sites actually. i think its a definite possibility...

especially considering the fact that they originally wanted to cast a much older, less attractive woman to play tia dalma.

however, i think the dominant idea is that they were past lovers. of course, i have no information either way. i think i would believe the "past lovers" rumor, just because of the way they treat each other in 2.

in 3 however, Tia reveals that Jack owes her a debt as well... which will be an interesting twist to the story.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:39 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

good Lord...that would be sick if disney added that tia slept with his son!! thats just ****ed. omg those are nasty rumors..this pis pirates of the caribbean not trailer trash of the caribbean.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:15 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

yeh that doesnt make much sense... i mean that cant be true cuz in DMC its pretty obvious that jack and tia had something go'n on in their past.... come on, its a disney movie...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:01 PM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

1. Its Teague Sparrow

2. Jack doesn't look half white half black

3. Jack was supposed to have been involved with Tia in the past as Naomi has said...Jack being a lover with his mother??? nop lol thats messed UP

4. She left Davy centuries before Teague and Jack were even born

IMO jack became involved with her some time whilst she was Tia and not Calypso

I'm wondering if a sea godess could hae sex with a mortal and have a human looking son?

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 8th, 2006 at 07:39 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:36 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

yeah...I'm choosing not to believe it, but I just thought that it was an interesting theory. It would be a shocker. But is there any true evidence that Tia Dalma and Jack had a relationship?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:39 PM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

yeah it is interesting thanks for posting big grin

but she's suppsed to have been Jacks lover in the past and if we find out she's his mother??

He might to an "Oedipus" on us..which isnt a pretty sight

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:39 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

Geesh, there are so many things that could happen in the third film. I'm getting all excited and nervous again. wacko Also, has a fourth pirate movie really been confirmed?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:45 PM
LovelyOne

I do know a few of them someone I know read a "near" final script

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

depends on how the movie ends..if it ends with a cliffhanger like the second then there will definitely be a fourth! But so far from what I have seen and read, well it looks to me there will be a 4th.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:52 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I've read like almost all the post on here. I know all the "spoliers" and such...but I still can't seem to get over POTC. I'm still having some serious anxiety towards the movie. I need a drink. Anyone care to join me? lol

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:55 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

dont be stressed out everything will be fine!! our theories are not and will not be wasted. i have a good feeling. KEEP THE FAITH!! Its important to be positive.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:00 PM