KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Norrington Appreciation Thread (good for swooning too)

Norrington Appreciation Thread (good for swooning too)
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Love Norrington Appreciation Thread (good for swooning too)

Did we have one of these at one point? Well I didn't see one and I reckon there should be one.

He's scruffy, he's lovable, and he's brilliant. smile

time for someone to post some hot pics of him.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:54 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

YAY i like norrie..I dont want him t di I hope that rumor is not true..he deserves the girl after Jack..laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:55 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

totally! smile i think he would do well with annamaria, or the whores. he could bring polygamy back to port royal.

its amazing how good he looks stone drunk laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:56 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

yeah lovely AFTER jack laughing out loud

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:57 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I love how he's just like voming over the side in that scene with Jack and Liz chatting about the compass..its like a close moment intruded by BLEEUURRGGHH!

LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Well, Jack WAS always rooting for Norrington. I reckon the two of them could actually be good friends if given the chance. smile

katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I love how he's just like voming over the side in that scene with Jack and Liz chatting about the compass..its like a close moment intruded by BLEEUURRGGHH!

I KNOW IT>>>>>>>>>>>>> laughing out loud that scene would be too steamy without the hilarious interruptions!!

"OH PLEASE... captain of the flying dutchman?!"

he's SOOOO funny.

its also the first time he and keira get to have a bit of a cuddle. she's basically supporting him to the dock. smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:59 AM
Nanami_XIV

WHERE'S THE OLD NORRIE THREAD!!! *starts panicking*

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:21 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

that thread was soo fun! everybody fighting over him..us having our littlew daY DREAMS...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:34 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I'M GOING BACK TO IT!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:46 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

im luving this thread!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:47 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

We ended up making him marry Jack's half-sister in our stories. I think we have Jack say he was glad he always rooted for him, so now they're brothers. I smell sitcom!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:52 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Norrington is of course, the bestest character ever! His eyes....and his voice...*swoonie*

He is soooooooooooo.....perfect! Elizabeth sure gave up a great guy. I'm tired, so that's the best I can do about it right now. big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:53 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

His voice is pretty hot. So noticable. I probably would have said yes to him. A pirate chaser can't have that boring a life.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:01 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg I LUV HIS VOICE! second best to Johnny, of course! both of them r so deep and absolutly soothing!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:03 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Hey Willo, I did explain why I love James and Liz in that other thread. Um...one of the compass ones, I think. big grin

And I like James' voice better than Jack's. big grin James just has this quality to it that is so rich...he could read me the dictionary and I'd get all hot.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:05 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

ok, I'll read that next. I want to hear Norrie sing. You should get in touch with sailorleo, too. She adores Norrie.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:05 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

what was the name of that thread, do you remember?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:07 AM
Surreal_44

Explaining the compass? I just posted in it.

And yes!! I wonder if James has a good singing voice. *fans self*

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:10 AM
LovelyOne

la laa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:30 PM