KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what do jack and will have in common

what do jack and will have in common
Started by: crazychic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazychic

what do jack and will have in common

ok so heres the deal the people i know like jack and will for mainly different reasons but some are the same can you guys help me out here and name some or tell me why you dont think their are any? lets just also pretend that j/e and w/e exists and then honestly tell me you hate one or the other

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 02:47 AM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: what do jack and will have in common

Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:39 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Savvy!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:40 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hom3r
DOH

Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?

That's really immature of you. Someone tried to start a thread then you pulled out a stupid out of the hat.

Back to the topic:
They both had made a fool of Davey Jones.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:49 AM
hom3r is currently offline Click here to Send hom3r a Private Message Find more posts by hom3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

Originally posted by hom3r
That's really immature of you. Someone tried to start a thread then you pulled out a stupid out of the hat.

Back to the topic:
They both had made a fool of Davey Jones.

Look dude I am not in the mood to start an argument.
Senseless+BS= IGNORE

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:51 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hom3r
DOH

Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

Look dude I am not in the mood to start an argument.
Senseless+BS= IGNORE

You just did with your first post. You think no one will be offended by that first post.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:57 AM
hom3r is currently offline Click here to Send hom3r a Private Message Find more posts by hom3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

You just did with your first post. You think no one will be offended by that first post.

LOOK I dont know who u think u are but Dont u dare talk to Misty like that or give her shit!!!!! Its her Birthday and i will not allow anyone to talk to her that way so if u wanna argue or say shit say it to me!!!!!

BUT U trying to be a hard ass and talk shit to Misty ends right NOW!!!! mad

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:18 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

Just ignore his senseless Bull crab. I am to excited to start an argument with some senseless ass O. Ohh was I being rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:20 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

Just ignore his senseless Bull crab. I am to excited to start an argument with some senseless ass O. Ohh was I being rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL....No Mr.-or-Mrs.-I-cant-decide-what-gender-i-am over there was the Jerk first....laughing

ok Misty i leave them alone cause u asked!! W00o0o0o0oo0 HAppy Birthday MisTy!!!!! Wo00o0o0o!!! lool

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:24 AM
hom3r
DOH

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOOK I dont know who u think u are but Dont u dare talk to Misty like that or give her shit!!!!! Its her Birthday and i will not allow anyone to talk to her that way so if u wanna argue or say shit say it to me!!!!!

Your an ASS Kisser.

If it's your birthday then try and act more mature then you get to grow old when its your birthday right. Just think before you post. You act like you own the forums or something.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:26 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what do jack and will have in common

LOL....No Mr.-or-Mrs.-I-cant-decide-what-gender-i-am over there was the Jerk first....laughing

ok Misty i leave them alone cause u asked!! W00o0o0o0oo0 HAppy Birthday MisTy!!!!! Wo00o0o0o!!! lool

Well Lets just call that person an IT laughing out loud
Thank you once again Piratediva dear xoxox big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:26 AM
hom3r
DOH

Damn you really are stupid. Unspecified means i choose not to say so.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:27 AM
hom3r
DOH

Your an A$$ Kisser.

If it's your birthday then try and act more mature then you get to grow old when its your birthday right. Just think before you post. You act like you own the forums or something.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:29 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

Your an A$$ Kisser.

you're an ass
leave them the **** alone!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:30 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Your an ASS Kisser.

And you are a Bull crab eater.

Well no thank you I feel quite comfortable just the way I am. People love me for who I am. If I act immature that is not your problem at least I wont become a nasty and mean old fart when I grow old. And no I don't have to think before I post. That was the way I felt. We are given freedom of speech, this is a free country. Therefore, I would post or say whatever I please. I act like I own the forums??? Gosh really? No kidding I wasn't aware of that.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:34 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

hey hom3r....****IN LEAVE OR ILL ****ING REPORT YOU!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:35 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Your an A$$ Kisser.

I do Believe ur repeating urself there Love!!!big grin

Hey Misty Apparently "It" thinks I Like to Kiss Ur ASS laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:37 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
hey hom3r....****IN LEAVE OR ILL ****ING REPORT YOU!!

There you Go homo, the person that owns the forum has Talked.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:38 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

**** him Misty..I finnsihed my rp for you so put him on the ignore list and Im not bluffing I will report homo.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:39 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I do Believe ur repeating urself there Love!!!big grin

Hey Misty Apparently "It" thinks I Like to Kiss Ur ASS laughing

Well "It" is talking senseless BS eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 06:40 AM