KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Whirlpool Scene of Pirates 3

Whirlpool Scene of Pirates 3
Started by: D_Shiznitdog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Shiznitdog

Whirlpool Scene of Pirates 3

Did anyone notice on the special features on the second disc that there are some At Worlds End elements?

Like when Gore Verbinski and his team are talking in an office, there's this big picture in the back of this giant whirlpool and (I think) the Black Pearl being pulled in with a storm going on. They also had some concept art of people fighting in the crow's nest. The whirlpool looks awesome.

Did anybody else see this?

I'll try to upload the picture when I get the chance.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:12 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Pleas do!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:18 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i believe the whirlpool is the "edge of the world" thing they fall off of on their way to the locker to get Jack. it would fit with that early leaked script anyways.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:20 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

ooo i didnt see the crows nest! but jack and.. davy i think? are supposed to have a fight in an 8 foot crows nest.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:56 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Gore actually says something in one of the clips thats really revealing of AWE but I cant remember what it was lol

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:15 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Re: Whirlpool Scene of Pirates 3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Did anyone notice on the special features on the second disc that there are some At Worlds End elements?

Like when Gore Verbinski and his team are talking in an office, there's this big picture in the back of this giant whirlpool and (I think) the Black Pearl being pulled in with a storm going on. They also had some concept art of people fighting in the crow's nest. The whirlpool looks awesome.

Did anybody else see this?

I'll try to upload the picture when I get the chance.

OMG I SOOOOOOOO SAW that i brought it up on another thread but no one responded to me..........im glad someone else saw it too.....ya i saw that whirlpool....and i also saw a pic of DAVY, Mercer (i think), WILL (looks like he's in cuffs), Jack, Elizabeth, and Barbossa<----it looks like they are just standing around arguing or talking or something!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:26 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Originally posted by katelovespirate
i believe the whirlpool is the "edge of the world" thing they fall off of on their way to the locker to get Jack. it would fit with that early leaked script anyways.

I thought that the edge of the world was a giant waterfall, but I guess the whirlpool could make sense too. It sure looks cool though.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:41 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

yeah i thought it was a waterfall too. they even filmed a waterfall.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:47 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

What in the special features is this?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:50 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Its... gosh i dont remember the name.. but its one of the two features that shows them in preproduction and they are in those rooms and there is a big picture on the wall..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:56 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Okay I'll watch one of them thanks!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:08 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

was this on the two disc? or the third...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:38 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

two disc

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:49 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok im gald is two disc.....

Thats not fair...only the first 100 people get the third disc???

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:01 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
I thought that the edge of the world was a giant waterfall, but I guess the whirlpool could make sense too. It sure looks cool though.

Then again that was just concept art (drawings) it was still ideas!...but it still looked really awsome...lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:19 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ok im gald is two disc.....

Thats not fair...only the first 100 people get the third disc???

I wouldnt pay tooo much attention to that 3rd disk....i really do think its nothing we havent already seen....im sure those videos i posted for u in the other thread are a huge part of that disk!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:20 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I know im just jelous. Because we dont have best buy gir!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:29 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:31 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Its... gosh i dont remember the name.. but its one of the two features that shows them in preproduction and they are in those rooms and there is a big picture on the wall..
...............ok. if u remember the name, plze 2 tell me

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:10 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG!!!

aa random moment sorry.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 01:20 AM