KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OMG wedding band!!!

OMG wedding band!!!
Started by: sparrobethroxmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrobethroxmy

OMG wedding band!!!

ok i was in imdb and in wordplayer and it talked about the wedding ring in the poster on jacks bandana here is the link of the picture

http://filmz.ru/pub/61/9467_2.htm

then in keeptothecode website they made it official it is a wedding ring! Then it said that there is definately going to be a wedding in the next movie of course we alreday know that, but my question is what the heck is the wedding ring doing on Jacks bandana? i mean unless he is gettig married! we all know jack is amorous towards lizzie but do you think he will pop the question again and really mean it this time or do you think it willl be liz's and Wills wedding it just happens to be in the poster? sorry to anyone who posted something like this i didn't find another forum talking about this.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:25 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Last edited by Nanami_XIV on Dec 30th, 2006 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:28 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

oh thx im a bit lazy tonight it's almost 12:00 here thx again!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:32 AM
sparrobethroxmy is currently offline Click here to Send sparrobethroxmy a Private Message Find more posts by sparrobethroxmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

why would jack be wearing a wedding ring on his bandana instead of his finger?
im afraid it represents a will/liz wedding..which makes me sad =[
because people wouldn't like the idea of jack being married. they say he has to be free. not held back by marriage.

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:32 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
oh thx im a bit lazy tonight it's almost 12:00 here thx again!

It's ok,it happens. wink oh,and it's 1:40 AM here soo...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:34 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrobethroxmy

Originally posted by Hambah
because people wouldn't like the idea of jack being married. they say he has to be free. not held back by marriage.

how does it represent a will/liz ending? Well ted and terry has been saying that the new movie is not going to be like the others

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:12 AM
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

how does it represent a will/liz ending? Well ted and terry has been saying that the new movie is not going to be like the others

it may not be like others in different ways. you know..it may just have a different feeling to it.. new characters, new adventure.. but it may have the same romance story to it. they also said DMC would be different than COTBP, but it still had a lot of will/liz stuff. i dunno. sorry. i'm too negative. i'm still 100% J/E, i've just totally lost faith. =\

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:17 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

terry and ted also said that people who didnīt like P2 wonīt go to see P3...maybe they meant it in different way...but maybe also jack will be with liz to show his other side when he will want to give all his freedom to someone who he may love (if he love her) but terry and ted donīt like P3 so i donīt know what i should think...maybe ,as i said,everyone will be alone not as P1 not as P2...hmmm but it will be sad...i really hope jack will be with liz...liz/will relationship is ,as TT said, like swordfight...i donīt know how it end but J+L will be the best ending of this wonderful trilogy i think smile...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 02:05 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

Originally posted by JacksSweet
terry and ted also said that people who didnīt like P2 wonīt go to see P3.

hmm..that might change my mind a little..like if they didn't like the major hints of sparrabeth in P2, they definetely wont like P3 because it may be totally sparrabeth? idk. im still doubting there will be a jack/liz marriage. i don't know, it just doesn't seem right for the characters.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:16 PM
katelovespirate

Re: OMG wedding band!!!

ok i was in imdb and in wordplayer and it talked about the wedding ring in the poster on jacks bandana here is the link of the picture

http://filmz.ru/pub/61/9467_2.htm

then in keeptothecode website they made it official it is a wedding ring! Then it said that there is definately going to be a wedding in the next movie of course we alreday know that, but my question is what the heck is the wedding ring doing on Jacks bandana? i mean unless he is gettig married! we all know jack is amorous towards lizzie but do you think he will pop the question again and really mean it this time or do you think it willl be liz's and Wills wedding it just happens to be in the poster? sorry to anyone who posted something like this i didn't find another forum talking about this.

this is pretty exciting, but i dont think it points specifically to who is getting married, because this is the movie poster, and they use the pirate skull background to hint at a lot of stuff happening in the film. If Will and Elizabeth get married, it is likely Jack will have some part in it. so it could mean that.

but keep the faith. smile

and the other deal is, there have been pictures where Will seems to be wearing a wedding band around his neck.

no pics of Lizzie with a ring.

so i bet its Jack and Will getting married. wink

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 04:03 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I'll bet you my whole POTC franchise merchendises that we won't see a sparrabeth WEDDIN...maybe some fluff but no wedding..not like I wouldn't WANT one but....

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 04:08 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Re: Re: OMG wedding band!!!

Originally posted by katelovespirate

oh LOOOL I didn't see your post at first but seriousely..to ME that seems the best way to resolve evrything..I mean imagine Elizabeth finally picks between the two and everything and finds out that the two men that she has feelings for are getting married...now THAT'S punishment

Freedom...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 04:11 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i've been telling you all along...J/W..i mean..come on, they are pirates...:P

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:17 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

WOW.....i go away for a day....and i come back....well i really dont know what to say except....WOW A WEDDING BAND! kinda of nerve wreking there....but i do believe its a Will/Liz wedding....just cause it fits in with the whole Will wanting to Marry b4 he dies rumor!

*suddenly is overwhelmed with sadness*

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:26 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

Originally posted by Hambah

I think it's just there because it's giving you hints as to what will happen in the movie. They never show the entire skeleton, so they couldn't put it on his finger anyway. But you do bring up a good point.

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:32 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

Originally posted by JacksSweet
but terry and ted donīt like P3 so i donīt know what i should think

where did you find this out?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:34 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

Re: Re: OMG wedding band!!!

Originally posted by katelovespirate

OMG LMAO

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:35 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Maybe it represents on both of them having a commitment, but not with eachother lol.

Like Jack's commitment is to probably get a special someone wink. Aside from deafeating the EITC and etc.

Will's commitment could be to set his father free

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:55 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

hey does anyone remember that picture of "Jacks wedding tux" ?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 10:16 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

So its really a wedding band? Was it confirmed?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:05 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote