KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » action figure

action figure
Started by: a-k-a-amber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
a-k-a-amber

action figure

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg....al_1929_3614609

look at this! AND its called "the haunting jack sparrow"

what could this mean?

he doesn't have his effects ANY OF THEM! or his belt(s)!

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 01:53 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

where's jack's belt? O.O

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:24 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

maybe it was the "adult" aspect of this movie.... shifty

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Shocked

What happened to Jack, he's been stripped down off his goodies OMG. And what's up with the tittle? It sounds scary. confused " The Haunting Jack Sparrow"? Does that mean he is dead, and he is going to haunt Liz? confused confused Totally confused here. sad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:47 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

me 2!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:48 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LOL who's idea was it to make this doll anyways? eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:49 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

LOL who knows? so what do u thinks up with him?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:52 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Ok this is my theory, That doll is going to be the future Jack Sparrow. He is going to be a stay at home parent. It made me think of this, because he has been stripped down off his goods wink He is not even wearing a hat. But if you look at Liz closely she seems to be fully loaded, the sword appears to be hers and she even has a Jacket, she seems like ready to go. I think Jack will stay home and take care of baby Jack while Liz goes out pirating in the high seas. What do you think of my theory? wink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:58 AM
a-k-a-amber

ummmmmmmmm............. no i dont believe that will happen.... ever

but hey, at least we're being creative right?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:00 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Hey.... who knows wink laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:01 AM
a-k-a-amber

my theory is.... well i really dont have one... maybe he's haunting elizabeth or maybe in one of his "visions" whilst in purgatory?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:02 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

That's an interesting theory, or maybe Liz is haunting him in his hallucinations while he is in purgatory. wink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:04 AM
a-k-a-amber

*nods* that too wink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:12 AM
a-k-a-amber

thoufht i might as well post this here

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k...er/DSC01643.jpg

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:19 AM
a-k-a-amber

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg....al_1929_2716753

and this

it says they're supposed to bedisguised as jack

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:22 AM
a-k-a-amber

ooooo and look who's together?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg....al_1929_3166376

ooo and he's slimed

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:23 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

wow very interesting

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 04:06 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

WOW those are all very interesting, I have a comment for each of them. The Liz's one, she is wearing similar shoes to ones that I have.
On the second one, I must say Pintel looks rather sexy.
On the Will and Davy one, hummm can some one say foreshadowing? big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:08 AM
a-k-a-amber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mistypirate
WOW those are all very interesting, I have a comment for each of them. The Liz's one, she is wearing similar shoes to ones that I have.
On the second one, I must say Pintel looks rather sexy.
On the Will and Davy one, hummm can some one say foreshadowing? big grin
LOL and yes he does look a bit sexi and *crosses fingers* hopfully some forshadowing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:15 AM
Surreal_44

These figures must have er...'fallen off the truck', since not even Zizzle has released the pictures of them. laughing I can't wait for them to be sold legally in stores.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 05:29 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote