KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Look..

Look..
Started by: pirate_1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pirate_1987

Look..

In the follow-up to the record-breaking smash 2006 hit PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN’S CHEST, we find our heroes Will Turner (ORLANDO BLOOM) and Elizabeth Swann (KEIRA KNIGHTLEY) allied with Captain Barbossa (GEOFFREY RUSH) in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow (JOHNNY DEPP) from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones’ locker—while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman, and Davy Jones, under the control of the East India Trading Company, wreaks havoc across the Seven Seas. Navigating through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to exotic Singapore and confront the cunning Chinese pirate Sao Feng (CHOW YUN-FAT). Now headed beyond the very ends of the Earth, each must ultimately choose a side in a final, titanic battle— as not only their lives and fortunes but the entire future of the freedom-loving Pirate way hangs in the balance. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Gore Verbinski from a screenplay written by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio, our beloved cast sets sail once again on a fresh, new adventure in May 2007.

Which means it will be in Singapore and they have to take sides. What do you think?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:41 PM
pirate_1987 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate_1987 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate_1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Cool.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:43 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Too bad it doesn't mention who controls the Flying Dutchman...

James is always bloody ignored!

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 10:46 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

i know,i think james is one of the most under-rated characters in the movie

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:24 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pyratequeen
Cotbp Dmc Awe

Guys! I just had a brain fart!!!! What if Beckett promises Will he will get liz for him if Will fights fir him and Will teams up with Beckett!?!?!?! Ideas?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:39 PM
pyratequeen is currently offline Click here to Send pyratequeen a Private Message Find more posts by pyratequeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

that would be crazy! i dont even know what i would do, would that be good or bad? confused

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:51 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

from one of those shots we've seen...i wonder...I love that picture of Barbie, Lizzie and Jack walking side by side on the beach..they seemed determined and ready to face anything....and then they approach Beckett and Mr. Turner...just makes me wonder if WIll does make a deal with the devil...Beckett...not only to get Liz, but to get the heart so he can control Davy....didn't Jack say in DMC that whoever has the heart has the leverage to command Davy jones to do whatever he or she wants...seems to me if Will got the heart he could command Davy Jones to release his father...any thoughts....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:15 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

i like your ideas lovethemtigers.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:23 AM
calypso

I rather think that Will winds up with the heart because of Calypso and she breaks the spell on the FD crew which includes his Dad and for everafter that Will becomes Captain of the FD and the keeper of the seaman who die at sea and helps in their transition to the hearafter. Sort a good guy like Davy was suppose to be like before Calypso was banished and Davy cut hem heart out.

I don't see Will going back into the sea the way Davy did, but I do see him attached to that ship for ten years at a time and can't step on land during that time.

Huh, and I may be full of whipped cream with a cherry on top too.

So, unless someone has seen the final cut, anything is a guess and I don't trust that leaked script thing at all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:25 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

What have I missed? Who is Barbie?

Last edited by calypso on Feb 5th, 2007 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:27 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

quote: (post)
Originally posted by calypso
What have I missed? Who is Barbie?

Barbie = Barbossa. Lol. I was a little confused on that at first, too. smile

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:37 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote