KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who is more powerful then brolly in DBZ

Who is more powerful then brolly in DBZ
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Who is more powerful then brolly in DBZ

Is there anyone in dbz that was more powerful then brolly. The guy took on the entire team of dbz and didnt flinch from any of there blows. Before he even went super saiyan he didnt even feel none of goku attacks. The guy grabbed a small space pod, smushed it and through it out of orbit with ease.

He shot a blast as small as his hands and it destroyed a planet. Is there any beings on dbz that was as strong if not stronger then brolly, the solar system destroying character. The guy who punch through mountains and basically has limitless power. Never shown weakened or depowered.

I honestly think that he is a lot more powerful then cell but I want to see other people thoughts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 01:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vvendeta

I got into a discusion in other forum, that what make this character overated is the galaxy explosion feat, but according to the timeline of his history, his apearence is with Goku into/after the Room of spirit and time in the first movie, with the diference that Gohan in that movie is not SSJ2, the reason, this movie was made when Toriyama still was doing the manga with the Cell history, so is Goku who take to beat Brolly with the power combine of the others.

The second movie has a ridiculous come back, we all se brolly being cut in 2 by Goku, but somehow he survived that plus the comet bigger than a planet, then it comes the point of discusion, many say he got a power up and he is more powerful than Gohan SSj2, but me and others think that he never got to fight with the most powerful version of SSJ 2 Gohan, the teenage Gohan is weaker because his lack of training in 7 years, stated by Vegeta and Goku. and then how is it that Brolly survived a comet plus Goku blast, then killed in the sun + 3 kamehame ha.

I allways put him as a superperfect Cell after regenaration, maybe sligthly stronger, but weaker than Goku and Vegeta SSJ2, but the galaxy destruction feat put above the others, Toei animation is fotk op.

and sure many will disagree with me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 03:14 PM
Vvendeta is currently offline Click here to Send Vvendeta a Private Message Find more posts by Vvendeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vvendeta
I got into a discusion in other forum, that what make this character overated is the galaxy explosion feat, but according to the timeline of his history, his apearence is with Goku into/after the Room of spirit and time in the first movie, with the diference that Gohan in that movie is not SSJ2, the reason, this movie was made when Toriyama still was doing the manga with the Cell history, so is Goku who take to beat Brolly with the power combine of the others.

The second movie has a ridiculous come back, we all se brolly being cut in 2 by Goku, but somehow he survived that plus the comet bigger than a planet, then it comes the point of discusion, many say he got a power up and he is more powerful than Gohan SSj2, but me and others think that he never got to fight with the most powerful version of SSJ 2 Gohan, the teenage Gohan is weaker because his lack of training in 7 years, stated by Vegeta and Goku. and then how is it that Brolly survived a comet plus Goku blast, then killed in the sun + 3 kamehame ha.

I allways put him as a superperfect Cell after regenaration, maybe sligthly stronger, but weaker than Goku and Vegeta SSJ2, but the galaxy destruction feat put above the others, Toei animation is fotk op.

and sure many will disagree with me.

Well I kinda agree with you and I would put him on that level of power also (cell that came back to earth after blowing up the ki planet). I also agree about gohun being much weaker then his younger self because at hi teenage years he never shown that he had the ability to turn super saiyan 2. He might was able to reach it once he started training with the z sword but before then, just no. Why do you think that goku kept telling gohun to use the power that he used to kill cell.

Now I dont agree with the comet being able to kill him or even do anything to him. Brolly even said this in the movie that the comet wouldnt do anything to him after he killed his father. The only thing that I agree that killed brolly would be the kameha wave because lets not forget, goku during the time that he was going to namek ship got off course which lead hiim to a sun. Goku was as close to the sun as you can get, you can actually see the ray touching him but it did next to nothing. I dont think that the sun would kill brolly either.

But overrall, good post and wasnt much in it to disagree with.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Gohan can go ssj2 as an adult. He does so for Kibito.

As for who is more powerful than Broli...SSJ3 Gokou and above. So that would be like all the Buu's, Mystic Gohan, any fusion, and well Gokou. That's just my opinion. I think Broli is stronger than ssj2 or at least on par but I can't see Buu Saga Vegeta beating him alone and he's ssj2.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 05:36 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Kento
Gohan can go ssj2 as an adult. He does so for Kibito.

As for who is more powerful than Broli...SSJ3 Gokou and above. So that would be like all the Buu's, Mystic Gohan, any fusion, and well Gokou. That's just my opinion. I think Broli is stronger than ssj2 or at least on par but I can't see Buu Saga Vegeta beating him alone and he's ssj2.

Your contradicting youself. Are you admitting that supersaiyan 2 can destroy galaxys and show me some proof that gohun could turn super saiyan 2 when he fought dabura.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 07:39 PM
carver9

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:04 PM
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Going by feats? No one.

Going by powerscaling? SSJ3 and above as was already said. He's easily SSJ2 level in power. SSJ3 stand to beat him, but not easy. Anyone that can curb SSJ3 though would beat Burori easily.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:58 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

By feats there is not a single character in DBZ that can even rival Broly.

Now some might say,"ZOMG!!! But he lost to a SSJ2, and two SSJ's(Goku may of been SSJ, can't remember)!", but here is the thing, Broly is not a canon character, so he is omitted from being held back by the power hierarchy shown in canon.

Broly wiped out most of the South Galaxy, and as we know the four Galaxy Quadrants are actually composed of multiple galaxies, I think the total is 16 so that means the South is 4 galaxies strong. So Broly in fact annihilated multiple galaxies.

Now some may try to argue that he did over time(despite lack of any evidence). Well here is the thing, he did factually destroy it as an adult, so if Broly is only a planet destroyer then he would have to be many times FTL in speed to do this, cause as we know, Saiyan space pods are not that fast, neither are ships.

So he is either a multi-galaxy buster or is many times FTL, take your pic, both of those are feats much greater than any other Saiyan.

Oh, and he can survive in space. Can't forget that.

Now his defeat in the first movie...Well it was honestly bullshit. A bunch of half dead people are gonna put all their power in one half dead person, and all of the sudden he can one shot someone who was soloing them all? PIS at its finest.

In the second movie Broly mainly showed off his durability. It took the comination of 3 Kamehamehas, his own blast, and being sent through the entirety of the sun at FTL speeds to kill him, to explode his heart.

No other villain can claim to have taken half that amount of punishment.

In all the movies Broly shows exceptional physical strength and speed.

So yes, Broly is the most powerful DBZ character by feats.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Breaking through a dimension (different times) takes the power of a star. And that's Super Buu's and Gotenks' prime feats. A star surely don't have the power to bring down a galaxy. So there is none that could rival Broly in terms of feats.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:21 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner
Breaking through a dimension (different times) takes the power of a star. And that's Super Buu's and Gotenks' prime feats. A star surely don't have the power to bring down a galaxy. So there is none that could rival Broly in terms of feats.
It takes the power of a star? Can I see your source? Not sayin you're wrong but I have never heard this before.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by carver9
Your contradicting youself. Are you admitting that supersaiyan 2 can destroy galaxys and show me some proof that gohun could turn super saiyan 2 when he fought dabura.
Broli never destroyed said galaxy. And Gohan went ssj2 against Kibito which Ill prove when I get off work. All I know about Colossus by the way is that he is low class 100.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 12:06 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Broli never destroyed said galaxy.
Despite the fact we saw said galaxy being wiped out and King Kai said he did?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 12:08 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Despite the fact we saw said galaxy being wiped out and King Kai said he did?
Yet planets were still in said galaxy that was destroyed.

@Carver - I'm just going to put all the scans I said I would get right here along with proving Gohan has the ability to go ssj2 as an adult.

Gohan going ssj2 against Kibito...meaning he can when he fought Dabura.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37151.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37152.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37153.gif

Cell proving his ki is able to be felt.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301203.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301208.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301209.gif

18 saying 16 is another 'ETERNAL' energy type.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...00/db30_012.gif

17 stating he'll never run out of energy while Piccolo is getting tired.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...00/db31_109.gif

Last edited by Kento on Jul 28th, 2008 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:35 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It takes the power of a star? Can I see your source? Not sayin you're wrong but I have never heard this before.

Yes it's theoretically possible with todays science to go back in time (and end up in an alternate universe). But as stated it would require the power of a star and is therefore practically impossible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4097258.stm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 08:12 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yet planets were still in said galaxy that was destroyed.

@Carver - I'm just going to put all the scans I said I would get right here along with proving Gohan has the ability to go ssj2 as an adult.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37151.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37152.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...lZbook37153.gif

Cell proving his ki is able to be felt.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301203.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301208.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...o300/301209.gif

18 saying 16 is another 'ETERNAL' energy type.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...00/db30_012.gif

17 stating he'll never run out of energy while Piccolo is getting tired.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2...00/db31_109.gif

quote:

You got me on everyone of the except this. Do you remember when goku and gohun was training and goku turned super saiyan, he asked gohun "do you want me to take it up another level" and he powered up against which he himself had electricity flowing around his body but he still wasnt super sayain 2. Gohun never went super saiyan 2.

Thanks for the other scan though, I guess I forgot. I guess cell hid his power level the entire time or the z fighters did.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:30 PM
carver9

Broli never destroyed said galaxy. And Gohan went ssj2 against Kibito which Ill prove when I get off work. All I know about Colossus by the way is that he is low class 100.

Its was said by the narrator and it was said by ki that he destroyed the galaxy. There you go again taking away from dbz.

Colossus is mid 100 class, which by the scan proves that he can lift up and move thousands of tons. The train feat alone proves that. He can most definetely hurt superman if superman just stands there and take a punch. Hell the guy was beating up and outmuscling ultimate thor and iron man and ultimate thor was picking up space ships throwing them but he admitted that colossus was stronger then him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:33 PM
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Gohan didn't go SSJ2 when he fought Dabura. He can go SSJ2 as an adult though.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:38 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So yes, Broly is the most powerful DBZ character by feats. [/B][/QUOTE]

quote:
]By feats there is not a single character in DBZ that can even rival Broly.

I agree

quote:
Now some might say,"ZOMG!!! But he lost to a SSJ2, and two SSJ's(Goku may of been SSJ, can't remember)!", but here is the thing, Broly is not a canon character, so he is omitted from being held back by the power hierarchy shown in canon.

I agree with this also since there was no reason for any of the z fighters villians to destroy the universe. Brolly was pure evil, noone in dbz was as evil as he was, not even buu. Kid buu intentions was to kill goku, nothing more, brolly knew of no great fighters that he can challenge his power against, thats why he destroyed said galaxy. In the second movie he would have destroyed goku universe if he never met up with goku, which made him like every other villian, just finding a challenge and not making it easy by destroying the planet.

quote:
Now some may try to argue that he did over time(despite lack of any evidence).

Now I dont agree with this.

quote:
Broly wiped out most of the South Galaxy, and as we know the four Galaxy Quadrants are actually composed of multiple galaxies, I think the total is 16 so that means the South is 4 galaxies strong. So Broly in fact annihilated multiple galaxies.

I agree with this also.

quote:
Well here is the thing, he did factually destroy it as an adult, so if Broly is only a planet destroyer then he would have to be many times FTL in speed to do this, cause as we know, Saiyan space pods are not that fast, neither are ships.

Now this is what I disagree with. I think that brolly could achieve faster then light speed in space since there is no gravity holding you back which basically should increase your speed in space (even though I think that dbz characters been going that fast for a while now anyways). Vulcan took hours to fly from genosha to the xmen mansion but when he was looking for the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the universe, it only took him a week to find it which is multiple times that of the speed of light. Brolly could have easily reach beyond light speed while flying through space.

quote:
So he is either a multi-galaxy buster or is many times FTL, take your pic, both of those are feats much greater than any other Saiyan.

He is both and not one of them is beyond any other saiyan reach. Goku can move the speed of light along with majority of the z fighters.

quote:
Oh, and he can survive in space. Can't forget that.

Yes he can but lets not forget, it was two minutes left before planet namek blew up and frieza said that he would be long gone by the time planet namek exploded.

quote:
Now his defeat in the first movie...Well it was honestly bullshit. A bunch of half dead people are gonna put all their power in one half dead person, and all of the sudden he can one shot someone who was soloing them all? PIS at its finest.

I agree, unless somehow goku created a spirit bomb at tremendous speed which I still dont think should hurt brolly. Brolly durability was outstanding and he was growing in power by the second.

quote:
In the second movie Broly mainly showed off his durability. It took the comination of 3 Kamehamehas, his own blast, and being sent through the entirety of the sun at FTL speeds to kill him, to explode his heart.

I agree because there was next to nothing that could stop him so yeah it would take all of that. Im surprised that worked.

quote:
No other villain can claim to have taken half that amount of punishment.

Cell took more, lets not forget that cell fought an ascended trunks and vegeta and krillin at the same time and stood there while they were punching him and didnt flinch. Vegeta then shot him with a blast that his body split in half and krillin hit him in the neck with a destructoe disk that did nothing. I cant see brolly taking that assault either.

quote:

What character in dbz dont use super speed, oh your taking about sonic booms, well I guess since flash was going mach9 he should have created a sonic boom, maybe you can show me a boom in this scan.

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazo3ll5.jpg

because I dont see one, so I guess mach 9 was a lie.

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 28th, 2008 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:56 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

You got me on everyone of the except this. Do you remember when goku and gohun was training and goku turned super saiyan, he asked gohun "do you want me to take it up another level" and he powered up against which he himself had electricity flowing around his body but he still wasnt super sayain 2. Gohun never went super saiyan 2.

Thanks for the other scan though, I guess I forgot. I guess cell hid his power level the entire time or the z fighters did.
I never said Gohan went SSJ2 against Dabura..I don't even really remember that fight. I just said Gohan had the power to go SSJ2 during the time he fought Dabura because he did it only a little bit before against Kibito. And what time are you talking about? Because USSJ never had the electricity around it, and even if it did Gohan doesn't know that form, and still even if Gohan did know that form he didn't get buff like that form uses.

Its was said by the narrator and it was said by ki that he destroyed the galaxy. There you go again taking away from dbz.

Colossus is mid 100 class, which by the scan proves that he can lift up and move thousands of tons. The train feat alone proves that. He can most definetely hurt superman if superman just stands there and take a punch. Hell the guy was beating up and outmuscling ultimate thor and iron man and ultimate thor was picking up space ships throwing them but he admitted that colossus was stronger then him.
And yet planets and stars still existed in the galaxy. It's kind of a contradiction for him to have destroyed a whole galaxy yet Gokou goes to said galaxy and stands on a planet he was at not to long ago.

Ultimate Colossus is completely different than 616 Colossus...and from all I hear Ultimate Thor is weaker than 616 Thor anyway. 616 Colossus is low class 100. I don't read much marvel why would I know anything about the Ultimate Universe? So why make a thread that involved a Colossus I don't know about. Even if he's in the mid he's still not going to be hurting anybody on that list except maybe Hulk and Gladiator depending on how calm Hulk is and how confident Gladiator is..and if he is mid I'd put his strength close to Gokou's yet still below if it's only in the few thousand ton range while 616 is extremely far below.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:05 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

I agree

I agree with this also since there was no reason for any of the z fighters villians to destroy the universe. Brolly was pure evil, noone in dbz was as evil as he was, not even buu. Kid buu intentions was to kill goku, nothing more, brolly knew of no great fighters that he can challenge his power against, thats why he destroyed said galaxy. In the second movie he would have destroyed goku universe if he never met up with goku, which made him like every other villian, just finding a challenge and not making it easy by destroying the planet.

Now I dont agree with this.

I agree with this also.

Now this is what I disagree with. I think that brolly could achieve faster then light speed in space since there is no gravity holding you back which basically should increase your speed in space (even though I think that dbz characters been going that fast for a while now anyways). Vulcan took hours to fly from genosha to the xmen mansion but when he was looking for the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the universe, it only took him a week to find it which is multiple times that of the speed of light. Brolly could have easily reach beyond light speed while flying through space.

He is both and not one of them is beyond any other saiyan reach. Goku can move the speed of light along with majority of the z fighters.

Yes he can but lets not forget, it was two minutes left before planet namek blew up and frieza said that he would be long gone by the time planet namek exploded.

I agree, unless somehow goku created a spirit bomb at tremendous speed which I still dont think should hurt brolly. Brolly durability was outstanding and he was growing in power by the second.

I agree because there was next to nothing that could stop him so yeah it would take all of that. Im surprised that worked.

Cell took more, lets not forget that cell fought an ascended trunks and vegeta and krillin at the same time and stood there while they were punching him and didnt flinch. Vegeta then shot him with a blast that his body split in half and krillin hit him in the neck with a destructoe disk that did nothing. I cant see brolly taking that assault either.

What character in dbz dont use super speed, oh your taking about sonic booms, well I guess since flash was going mach9 he should have created a sonic boom, maybe you can show me a boom in this scan.

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazo3ll5.jpg

because I dont see one, so I guess mach 9 was a lie.

Um...how can something pure evil be less evil than something that was just crazy and evil? Broli may have been evil but to say he was more evil than Buu is just wrong. Kid Buu was nothing but pure evil with no kind of good in him. Super Buu also. He was made from Buu expelling evil out of him. The only good inside Super Buu were the people he absorbed while Kid Buu didn't have that after he spit out Fat Buu. Kid Buu's intention was to just destroy and have fun...Not to kill Gokou specifically.

Why does everybody say he couldn't have just used a saiyan space pod to get from place? They are ftl....Why does Broli suddenly need ftl speed?

Yea...you still have the notion DBZ characters are light speed. They haven't ever moved light speed. Heck even in the Buu Saga it takes them a while to fly places on Earth that would be instant at light speed.

Freeza survivng in space means what when Broli is mentioned? Because it's kinda proven any saiyan minus Broli is unable to survive in space.

Broli took a point blank full power Kamehameha and just walked through it. Cell had the top of his body blown off by Vegeta's Final Flash who was a whole lot weaker than him. Broli also took every blow without any troube it, and every blast as if it was nothing. I think Broli has that one non-canon Cell scene beat quite good with tanking a Kamehameha.

You do know that the speed force sort of nulls any sonic booms from happening? Using Flash is a bad example....And Superman has said he has learned to supress sonic booms while on Earth so he's a bad example also.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:19 PM