KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » How I see God

How I see God
Started by: KillaKassara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

How I see God

(please log in to view the image)

Mxyzptlk, a little man uninhibited by the current energy density of space and time, moving beyond the velocity of omnipresence. Of course it's not a man, that's just how I picture it, Mxyzptlk. It designed this 3D structure within its 4D realm.

What it wants is to experience itself as a God among Its subjects. It will serve us to any extent, if we're unafraid.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Oct 20th, 2014 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 02:38 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't understand how such a life-form's mind might work.

Why is it so far-fetched to assume that if something can be a Dues Ex Machina for the sake of feeling all-powerful, it won't get a megalomaniac's rush out of playing the role of a divine provider? You don't know how such a hypothetical being's super-physics would operate, it may as well literally be a miracle-machine, yet no more mature than a 3-year-old. It's like we're its parents, yet anything way would say is comparative to a dog barking at its super-intellect. We can't offend it by cursing it, yet by getting us to do tricks via positive or negative reinforcement, it feels like God.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Oct 20th, 2014 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:44 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oneness
You don't know how such a hypothetical being's super-physics would operate, it may as well literally be a miracle-machine, yet no more mature than a 3-year-old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Squire_of_Gothos

Def'ly one of the better TOS episodes.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 09:53 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

i see god as a force of the universe like gravity or light. i do not believe it has a relitive (human like) concious. anyway i don't believe that god would have a human form as i don't believe that the human form is divine

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 11:58 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i see god as a force of the universe like gravity or light. i do not believe it has a relitive (human like) concious. anyway i don't believe that god would have a human form as i don't believe that the human form is divine

thumb up

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 12:01 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

So, this guy?

Makes sense.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 12:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

^ Without the hat. The hat has to go. wink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 03:04 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ Without the hat. The hat has to go. wink
Better?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 09:00 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

There'd be no form, other than perhaps sub-atomic quanti, smaller than quarks, strings, the smallest units of being out there. They may very well be the Unmoved Mover. Well, it's only going to be unmoved or immovable in 3 dimensions. In its metaphysical/extra-dimensional brane there's one or more additional dimensions, hence why it's metaphysical. This brane is a holo-projection, a construct, its toy-house as it were, in which is moves the pieces around. There may be an infinitude of hierarchical complexity to this sort of thing, so its brane may be the construct of a natural life-form even greater dimensionality, and so on ad infinitum.

However, this is just how I picture it, as a Pixy. As it can't go outside of the current laws of thermodynamics, it must work as the forces of nature. So it'd have no form other than all the quanti particles in the universe.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Nov 12th, 2014 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 09:09 PM
Shabazz916

if your were or are not full invested in the word of god... you can not see god.. you only see it from others opinions that affected your view.. sir or mam

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 09:14 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Shabazz916
if your were or are not full invested in the word of god... you can not see god.. you only see it from others opinions that affected your view.. sir or mam

Christian Mysticism again? I don't believe in that kind of thing.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 10:19 PM
Genesis-Soldier

Christian Mysticism again? I don't believe in that kind of thing.

christianinty is only one view of god

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 03:10 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is what I had originally meant in my OP. I didn't fully recognize it for what it is.

You see everything from your perspective, you see other people, they see you. Based on interactions with them, or with the environment in general, a sense of self, an identity, takes shape. God has no identity, so imagine seeing everyone, the interactions of all people, watch personalities form, watch strong personalities conflict. But no one knows you're there, watching them, listening to them, watching volcanoes erupt on alien worlds, wondrous geographical changes, monumental phenomenons like the deaths of stars and the large mountain formations on mars, all these occurrences, nebulae taking shape. Battles of heroes in Ancient Greece. Miraculous accomplishments all throughout human history, brilliant lives lived. All at once, from a non-linear perspective. You caused all this with one mathematical formula when constructing the cosmos at large, now you're sitting back and watching in enjoyment as it all unfolds.

Zen masters strive to achieve this viewpoint through meditation, it's called achieving Oneness.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 05:10 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

christianinty is only one view of god

What other view of god would be using Christian Mysticism?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 05:27 AM
Genesis-Soldier

What other view of god would be using Christian Mysticism?

i am guessing multiple religions. of the top of my head though i would think of puratism, methodism, jahova;s witness...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 11:25 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I see God as one with the Son of man. How can 2 be one...he has invited us to find out and his offer is still valid.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 02:40 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muneeb69

Mxyzptlk, a little man uninhibited by the current energy density of space and time, moving beyond the velocity of omnipresence. Of course it's not a man, that's just how I picture it, Mxyzptlk. It designed this 3D structure within its 4D realm.

GIULLW

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 07:38 AM
muneeb69 is currently offline Click here to Send muneeb69 a Private Message Find more posts by muneeb69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

The old legends tell of how Oneness (Superman) tricks God (Mxyzptlk).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 10:36 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Astner
The old legends tell of how Oneness (Superman) tricks God (Mxyzptlk).

That was hard to read, and disappointing. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:54 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 07:35 PM