KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs. DC Universes

Which universe will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
MARVEL 16 61.54%
DC 8 30.77%
they will destroy themselves 2 7.69%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel vs. DC Universes
Started by: ska57

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ska57
~!~

Marvel vs. DC Universes

A rift between the two galaxies of Marvel and DC appears out of nowhere, they see eachother and say, "Hey, I want to kill you." So they start a huge war involving all the heroes and villians... the question is: who will win?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:35 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

DC, But the thing that gets me is why would the heros see the other heros and say "Hey I want to kill you" Batman will never say that.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:42 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

again with the Marvel vs DC threads man. there's countless threads exactly like this. Ok, not countless, but at least 8.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:49 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC would win...bastards. Damn invulnerables and Superman and what with the Prime and the Red and Blue.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:50 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

not so sure about that, physically DC is more powerful, but in marvel you have the telephats, they would destroy DC, and donīt forget that marvel also has powerful guys like the surfer, and phoenix.

My opinion is the surfer, phoenix, magneto, thor and all the thelepaths such as nate grey, cable, xavier, would destroy DC, and letīs not forget franklin.

really think about it, supermanīs body is invulnerable, but not is mind. Xavier or nate would put superman, GL, and others fighting against themselves, in the mind world, marvel wins.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:19 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Superman Prime?! I'm talking about the present, not the future. Who knows what's going to be in the Marvel Universe 853 centuries from now! I only used the statement "Hey, I want to kill you," as a reason for them to fight. I'm just gonna say that there is some good logical reason for them to fight, okay!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:20 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

There is Darkside, for DC, he can take the Sufer easy.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:36 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i donīt know very well darksei, i really donīt know if he can take surfer, but since you choose darkdeid, is he able to beat galactus? or teh phoenix?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:17 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Not too sure if he can beat Galactus but Phoenix (Jean Grey right ????) would be a ok fight for Darkside, I pick Darkside over Phoenix imo.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:41 AM
chrissyg

i think marvel would win

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:14 AM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No.9
NeoBob

I would say Marvel. I didnt think anyone could beat the Pheonix, well, Dark Pheonix anyway huh

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:31 AM
No.9 is currently offline Click here to Send No.9 a Private Message Find more posts by No.9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I'm sure Marvel would win, simply because it got more freak-powered heroes than DC does.And apparently Hulk alone would wipe out all of the DC figureS!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:50 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Am I the only one that voted for the underdog here? I was sure Punkyhemy would be on my side lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:52 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

kinda of a change of roles for her there....but i agree with the telepathe theroy, and Marvels got the likes of Dr. Doom, who im sure has plenty of kryptonite layin around.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:59 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

kryptonite, it seems to only show up in the DC world.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:02 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, but Marvel has the Vibranium metals, Adamantium, Promethium and Thor could commision the mining and processing of the mystical Uru metal.

Overall, I think Marvel has a plethora more characters. Inhumans, Eternals, Mutants, Atlanteans, Avian Race, Deviants, Titans, and High Evolutionary's New Men (and many others!) can all be encountered without leaving the solar system. Add into that the various extra-dimensionals like the Asgardians, Olympians, Heliopians, and the various Hell-like dimensions run by the likes of Mephisto and Hellstorm. Add to that the innumerable alien empires. Since it is a "Universe vs. Universe"

I realize that the DCU is not lame of leg, but, in my opinion, Marvel has them dead to rights.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:22 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

DC:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Despero
Darkseid
Flash
Doomsday
Brainiac
Amazo
Zatanna (couldn't she destroy the world by saying spells backwards?)
JLA
JSA

MARVEL:

Thanos (once killed half the beings in the galaxy)
Silver Surfer
Apocalypse
Magneto
Thor
Hulk
Galactus
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Jean Grey
Avengers
X-Men

pretty evenly matched

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:23 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Am I the only one that voted for the underdog here? I was sure Punkyhemy would be on my side lol.

hehe but come on! all the marvel freaks will kill our favorite one! they don't stand a chance!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:31 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahaha evenly matched.

Good one.

DC have people that could land many kills but Marvel would win overall I think.

It depends who you wanna include, Archangel Michael and his crew would probably storm three quarters of the Marvel universe. Then you have Thanos, Infinity, Eternity etc.

Hmm, thread idea.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:39 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

And I sure Raven (From DC) would be a GREAT help in beating Marvel, She beat the JL on her own.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:54 AM