KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Black Panther

Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Captain America wins. 22 44.90%
Black Panther wins. 22 44.90%
Stalemate. 5 10.20%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain America vs Black Panther
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America vs Black Panther

ok here it is. the battle thats been plaguing me for weeks. they are about the same level in strength, durability, etc, but Caps has better fighting skills. i think Caps could take it, but i know that T'Challa is no pushover.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:39 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I'd want Black Panther to whoop his ass, cuz Capt. America sucks. Die Captain!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I'd be backing Black Panther, but Captain America would win.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:59 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah thats what i was thinking

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:00 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm not so sure if Cap is the better fighter. It depends on who's writing it. We hear things like "I mastered lethal combat by the time I was 6" from Panther and Hunter, The White Wolf (his adopted brother). When Cap was 6, he probably couldn't make it from his bed to the bathroom on time. As a warrior king, T'Challa has mastered many many fighting styles.

Any offensive shield attacks are useless on T'Challa. His suit would sap the momentum of the shield and it would just drop in the air when it got to him. Cap also has his back-up photonic shield that he keeps for emergencies in his glove. It might be easier for him to use that. And who knows what Cap keeps in his belt. Lately he's been seen with a utility belt type thing. A little Batman-esque, but more in line with Cyclops' old pocket belt and the Punisher's. They have one, but we never see what's in it.

Panther has his energy dagger, which can operate as a regular knife, or fire energy projectiles. He has his anti-metal claws (I wonder if those would affect Cap's shield?) which, if Cap wears chain-mail, would easily pierce that. He has his vibranium boots, which he can vibrate at different frequencies, to absorb impact, or act like anti-vibranium and other effects. He has his suit which absorbs momentum of bullets and metal objects and also carries (although rarely uses) a ceremonial heirloom, a pure vibranium knife coated with anti-metal vibranium.

Both are tactical genius' and very smart. They're about the same strength level and agility level. Panther has his enhanced senses, which he could probably find a setting to use those to his advantage.

I want to see Black Panther win.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:12 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

i think cap would win

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:09 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

captain is more popular, if they wrote this fight they would never put him loosing UNFORTUNATELY, because panther is better, i go with him.

Attachment: bpnew[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 201 time(s).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:21 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Captain America man. I want any villain to just kill him in battle.

Dr.Doom preferably.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:37 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

but forget the hate thing for one bit, donīt you really think panther can take this one.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:41 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah id like to see T'Challa win, but im a bigger fan of Captain America (contrary to everyone else on this website), and he'd probly win because T'Challa is the underdog (as far as fan voting goes)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:47 PM
Loot

but were not talking about fan vote, we are saying that in a letīs call it a real fight, panther would win.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:59 PM
Daredevil75

dude cap turn him into a blood stain.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:56 PM
Daredevil75 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil75 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Black Panther.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Panther would eviscerate Cap.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:35 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

always bet on black. I give this one to the panther

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:52 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

lol papa, nicely said. Personally I hate Captain America and everything he stands for. Captain Britain would kick his ass!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:58 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

they fought in Contest of Champions 2 with Cap. coming out on top, although it was said neither man was fighting at their full potential.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:59 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

if they were fighting at their full potential, i think T'Challa would be able to take him. but otherwise i back Caps

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:42 PM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

This is another fight that I think already occured in the comics. It was in one of the older Avengers comics where Captain America fought the Black Panther -- and won. But my vote would go to BP. Call me biased because I probably am. But I think T'Challa is one of the baddest mofo's in the not so superhuman powered community.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:53 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Black Panther more often than not.

Forever Young...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:42 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote