KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iceman and Juggernaut

Iceman and Juggernaut
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Iceman and Juggernaut

You gotta see X-men 160. Drake is like "So who's more powerful?" And Juggernaut won't answer. Then Drake rises out of a pond to the size of a small mountain and Juggernaut goes, "alright right, now maybe you are." embarrasment

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:44 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow. you know im interested What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:30 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Juggernaut isn't even juggernaut right now. He's cain marko slightly upgraded. Once his power to cytorak is restored then he kicks ass.

Forever Young...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:37 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

but will he stay with the x men
?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:06 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Doubtful. Cyttorak's power makes him a pretty hateful individual, more so than he already is. So in order to keep that power he's gonna have to do some f*cked up things, which I can't wait for cause I miss the old Juggernaut, not this p*ssy that's trying to fit in. His first things to do could be to put that hateful ass Iceman in his place, and then go splat that lame ass fishboy.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 12:36 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

So what actually happened to Juggy that made him so weak? And will he be restored to full power?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:27 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Chuck Austin happened, the bastard. His reasons were that he couldn't do a character that was so powerful, makes me wonder why he added Juggernaut in there in the first place. Hell, makes me wonder why the f*ck he's writing for Superman and JLA, the most overpowered team comics. Oh well, he's leaving Marvel at the end of the year, thank god. Hopefully, Peter Milligan will be able to fix what he ****ed up.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 03:40 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

so iceman is better is what your sayin, i agree.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 07:42 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

For now iceman is better than cain marko, not the juggernaut

Forever Young...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:39 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Right now, I think Cain's just strong enough to take what Iceman diches out, just barely. Oh, and as far as I know Muta, the "storyline" reason Cain lost his power is because, basically, he pissed of Cyttorak. Don't know if he pissed off the actual Cyttorak that's been seen in Dr. Strange comics alond with Juggernaut, or the Cyttorak that they pulled out for the whole Onslaught thing, one of the many inconsistencies they had, but I won't get into it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:14 PM
KillAll

i hope they fix it by telling us that its just a dream. A DREAM I TELL YA smile sound farmiliar??? just kiddin. i hope they tell us that damn imposternaut is a ****in clone or something. then the real juggernaut comes in and cleans his clock. imma buy 30 friggin issues if that happens.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:55 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ha ha ha. And Oslaught was just a bad, bad dream, A DREAM I SAY!!

Yeah, the clone idea would make sense, since Black Tom's done it before. If not, then I hope that Juggernaut just gets tired of everyone's sh*t, especially Iceman's, which of course catches Cyttorak's attention, and he gives his back his power, making him more powerful, and a lot more violent and hateful. I can only hope...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 09:13 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Juggernaut at full power could break up Iceman and use him as icecubes. He could swallow him whole and we'd never hear his stupid little jokes again. lol, na he's ok, but he used to be funnier, like spiderman only more innocent.

Attachment: cannonball03.jpg
This has been downloaded 226 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:51 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to X-Men forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:18 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

not his fault that is the writers

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:35 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Thanks for the info TRON ! smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 01:38 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EggLee_Foo

Juggernaut would smash iceman like the little girl he is.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:26 AM
EggLee_Foo is currently offline Click here to Send EggLee_Foo a Private Message Find more posts by EggLee_Foo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

hey, dont dis iceman, he kicks total ass, he just isnt as powerfull as juggy at full power, but cmon now who is?

but right now how strong is juggy? like same as colossus, stronger?weker?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:43 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I really hate what Austen has done to Iceman. He use to be an interesting character, now he's just a one dimensional dick head. Oh, and he's stuck in an organic ice form. I loved hte idea of him being able to turn into organic ice, and back to human. And he doesn't have hair anymore. Iceman with badass spiky ice hair was my favorite look for him. As evident in crazyspinz sig.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:36 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, Ice-Man was cool, no pun intended.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote